Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Where is the status bar? Im so sorry to be in a rush but if…

Customer Question
Where is the status...

Where is the status bar? Im so sorry to be in a rush but if i fail my exam i have to redo my year

Tutor's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Excel competency 2016 its a simnet exam

Tutor's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Tell me where the status bar is located

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Lots of things... I need help with the exam and its 68 questions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homework
11/17/2017
Tutor: the-pc-guy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

status bar is at bottom of screen under the tab names, sheet 1 sheet 2 ect, right under that

did you get that?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

hello?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.