Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Program 1) A small company is moving all its employee data…

Program 1) A small...

Program 1) A small company is moving all its employee data to a computer. To make a smooth transition, a software program will permit the data entry personnel to enter data into a file. Design a program that writes the employees.dat file. The program should accept user input until the user indicates there are no more records to write. The Employees file contains four fields (see the Input File Description). The program will use the employee ID as criteria to determine a current employee. Validate the employee ID and employee wage fields per the requirements below. You may use any of the library functions presented in Chapter 6 of the textbook to assist in validation. Your validation routines should include error messages and allow the user to correct an input error. Use an array to hold the valid ID numbers. The Input File Description is the same for both programs.Program assumptions:
Employee ID: May not be more than 10 characters long. The number must exist in the list of valid employee ID’s.
Valid ID Numbers: RE49762358, PR79612485, OF45485761, RE68566547, PR15665984
Employee Wage: The number may not be zero nor larger than $45.50.Program 2) Design a program that reads the contents of the employees.dat file and prints all the data within it. Format the report as designated in the Printer Spacing Chart below. The last name should print first followed by a comma, and then the first name. On the same line, the ID number should appear separated from the name by a few blank spaces (you may use TAB). Add more white space before displaying the employee’s wage. Use a priming read and the EOF function to determine when the last record has been read.

Tutor's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

Most of time

Tutor's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Pseudocode

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Please Help me ASAP

11/17/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

What is the deadline?

Tues day

Do you have anything to start with?

Do you have code to start with?

Also can you provide the sample of pseudocode to keep the same format?

No totally blank

Thank you for the information.

Looking at the efforts for both, I am sending revised offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll have ready in few hours. Let me know once accepted

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
also here is more information regarding the programsInput file description
File: employees.dat
Field description Data Type
Employee first name String
Employee Last name String
Employee ID # String
Employee hourly Wage String ( 2 decimal places)Output Report- Printer Spacing Chart:
GTC1305 Company
Employee Report
Employee Name Identification Number Waze
XXXXXXXXXX,XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX $Z9.99

Thanks

Just posted the answer Link for EmployeeDataApplication.docx

Let me know once you get it

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Sorry I could not see the answer.
Where you post the answer

Click on the link for part 1: https://pastebin.com/raw/B2u1HGx9

Here is part 2: https://pastebin.com/raw/4U1rm6xL

IN part1, replace line

with this one:

In part1, replace line:
Declare validIds[] as String = { “RE49762358”, “PR156125”, “OF45461”, “RE68566547”, “PR156984”}
with:
Declare validIds[] as String = { “RE49762358”, “PR79612485”, “OF45485761”, “RE68566547”, “PR15665984”}

Thanks for your help. Can you help me do program analysis worksheet (for both programs) and function I-O-P chart?
Ok.

Yes. You need to open a new question for program analysis worksheet (for both programs) and function I-O-P chart

Post that as a new question with using only "For LogicPro only--need help with next steps" as question text even if it shows any other expert. Once I reply on that page, you can copy paste the question

Go to following link

to create the question under my profile

I got it
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.