Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

For LogicPro only: I need to develop a code using SQL for a

cookbook database. Below are the...
For LogicPro only: I need to develop a code using SQL for a cookbook database. Below are the requirements:Provide the SQL CREATE TABLE commands for the five tables in your cookbook database. Include PRIMARY KEY and NOT NULL commands.Provide the SQL INSERT commands to insert five rows of data into your five tables.Provide the CREATE VIEW commands to create two views for your database
11/16/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi

welcome

Please provide the details

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Hello, I need to develop a SQL code for a cookbook database
Are you using oracle?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I am having trouble replying to you
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thank you for your patience, I had to contact customer support
Which database you are using?
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I believe its MYSQL

Okay. Looking at the efforts,I am sending offer. Let me know once accepted and I'll have it ready ASAP

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
attached is the database we are using. Is this Oracle or MYSQL?
It is ms sql
You need it in ms sql
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
I have to process my code through the database you see in the attachment for credit

Ok

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Also, the name of the database is "Foodie" and it must possess at least 5 tables; primary keys; not null commands; 5 insert commands and 2 create view commands

Thanks

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
attached is what i have so far but i am not savvy with SQL

Will check

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thank You, Sir.

Welcome

I need more information about cookbook database.

Do you have any image or information? Is it Cookbook Recipe Database?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
Precisely. I need 5 tables i.e., recipes, ingredients, measurements, price, type (bbq, stovetop, oven, etc.) Along with associated attributes (i.e., recipie name, recipie_id)
Okay. Thanks
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
does this help? I will try to compile more examples if need be.

Got it. Will create as appropriate. What is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 24 days ago
The deadline is a week from today (11/24/17), attached below is a *partial* example provided by the professor.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hello LogicPro,
Just wondering how the database is coming along and if you need any more information regarding the topic? Are you confident in your abilities that you can complete this task within the allotted timeframe?

yes

I will let you know

Thanks

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Okay. Perfect. Thank you for reassuring me. I'm a little nervous.

no worries

thanks

Just posted the answer Link for Cookbook_whole_script.sql

Let me know once you get it

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Where do I retrieve theCookbook_whole_script.sql?
Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Thank you, ***** ***** runs without any error? Looks fantastic!

yes. It runs without any error

Thanks :)

Happy Thanksgiving

Customer reply replied 19 days ago
Happy Thanksgiving!
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer