Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Need an SQL query written that will create a row for every…

Customer Question
Need an SQL query written...
Need an SQL query written that will create a row for every possible date. I need it to take all invoices, payments and exchange rates and create a row for each record so that it can be filtered by exact date and provide all information needed as of that date.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homework
11/15/2017
Tutor: the-pc-guy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
the-pc-guy
the-pc-guy, Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can you provide a table structure or something to look at, kind of difficult to do anything with info provided

Hello,The solution I am looking for is very complex and requires a very in-depth knowledge of the SQL programing language. I need a little time to get the documentation together so that you can understand completely all the calculations and end result needed.The dataset will be a few million records and include calculations such as document aging and balances.It might be easier to do a remote session so you can determine if you want to even take on such a complex project.

i thought what you had was simple if it is really complex, then I best leave to it others, I have several apointments over the next few days and will not be able to give a timely response