Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Will your tutors assist with an entire exam? I have the

Customer Question
Hello, will your tutors...

Hello, will your tutors assist with an entire exam?

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I have the Testout PC Pro examination. I haven't be able to study because I am at a boot camp for another certificaiton Its very similar to the A+ cert

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

Can he do the entire test?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Homework
11/14/2017
Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 5 months ago
David L.
David L., Engineer

My name is David.

Please provide details on the test requirements and when you need it completed.

Thanks,

David.

David,Sorry for the delay, I’ve been going through training. So the Testout PC Pro exam is similar to the A+ exam. There are basic PC/mobile device/network setup and troubleshooting lab, which are online. I’d like to get this completed within the next day or so. I heard the exam only takes 30-50 minutes.

Thank you for the additional information.

So how would you like to work it - would you like me to standby and provide assistance while you take the exam?

I was hoping you could log in and complete it for me. I haven’t had anytime to prepare because I’m in a training course for work.

Unfortunately, Just Answer policy does not allow us to login to an account for a customer, however there may be an alternative.

Is this the first an only time you are given to take the exam?

I believe so. Do you have zoom? Maybe I can start the exam and share my screen with you.

I don't have Zoom but can check it out. I am setup for Team Viewer if that will work for you.

I don’t know what that is but I’ll check out team viewer.

It's a remote control/remote access program similar to VNC and Microsoft's Remote Desktop only a lot better. I have included a link below:

click here

Ok I can download that now. When do you think you’ll have time to do this?

I am in the PDT time zone. How about after 12 noon my time?

how about on Saturday? I just remembered I have a dental appointment at 2pm EST.

Yes, we could do it then as well. Is that the last day you can do it?

Also, about what time on Saturday would work for you?

I believe Saturday is the last day I can do the exam. Anytime Saturday will work for me.

Ok then how about 10AM PDT, 1PM EST Saturday?

Ok that will work for me, thanks for your help!

Ok then very good! I will set a reminder for 10AM PDT.

Hey David,Do you still have time to help with the exam? Did you want to use Zoom or Team Viewer?

Yes, just finishing up on something else and will let you know when ready. Sorry for the delay.

Do you have time to standby or need to reschedule?

No that’s fine, I’ll standby.
What time were you thinking?

Sorry for the delay - would 12 noon PDT be Ok?

No problem, I’ll be here.

Great, thanks!

I am still here - just finishing with the other project from this morning - should not be much longer. Apologies for the delay.

Ok I’m still here, I’m studying for a cert so it is not a problem
Hey if you want, we can do this tomorrow if you have more time. I'm going to grab some food and I'll be back in about an hour.

Ok great. I would still like to do this today - just an unexpected delay is all. I will respond back when free to start.

Thank you for your patience. Just let me know when you are ready.

Are you available at noon PDT?

Yes, just let me know when you are ready.

I am ready now if you are. If not, we can wait until noon.

Ok, yes - just a moment....

Ok on team viewer, the meeting ID is m19-811-298

Ok thanks - connecting now

Lost connection

Trying to reconnect

Dang! My computer completely froze. I’m going to try to log in and see where/if it saved

Ok

I will stand by

Just letting you know I am still here.

I’m trying to reconnect to the meeting but it doesn’t look like it’s connecting. Should I start a new one?
New meeting is m38-009-707

Yes

Yes

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate