Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

According to the university's website design request,

Customer Question
According to the university's...

According to the university's website design request, students need to order five books, one for each of the five required courses that all students take. You need to design a program that will prompt students for the price of each book and display the total cost for the five books.Create a 1- to 1 3/4-page document listing the steps needed to solve the problem using an algorithm, including the following:
•Identify the input needed
•Define what the input must do (i.e., the process)
•Show what the output must produceCreate a 1/2- to 1-page document of your pseudocode based on the algorithm, including the following:
•Write the pseudocode statement(s) for the input
•Write the pseudocode statement(s) for the process
•Write the pseudocode statement(s) for the outputCreate a 1-page flowchart based on the algorithm, including the following:
•Mark the program's starting point
•Represent the input steps in the program
•Represent the process steps in the program
•Represent the output steps in the program
•Mark the program's ending point

Tutor's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

It doesn't matter what programs or versions im using just need to answer the question

Tutor's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I need a pseudocode and flowchart

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Homework
11/13/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. I do know how to do website design, however, not in all software programs. What software program do you need to use for this assignment?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.