Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need help implementing expectation maximization algorithm

in python JA: What programs and...
I need help implementing expectation maximization algorithm in python
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: python version 2.7.13 and numpy version 1.11.1
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I successfully implement the algorithm
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: machine learning
Answered in 4 days by:
11/18/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do
Phone call session started

Dear Customer,

I apologize for my delay in calling. I was trying to get some sleep. When on Saturday would be a better time for me to call? Would 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (New York Time), be a better time to call later today on Saturday, November 18, 2017?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need this done by 8:00 AM EDT today, Saturday, November 18th. After that, it would be irrelevant. Thank you.

Dear Customer,

I told you that I would need time to get the assignment done. I have been awake since 6:00 a.m. on Friday (yesterday). I can do it for you, but I need to sleep. I told you that I would need time. Would this be possible? Even until the end of the day on Saturday is far more realistic and far less demanding of my time. I also have other customers too.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing positive news from you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much, but I do not require your help anymore.

Dear Customer,

No problem. I will opt out of this question. The payment was low as well for the work. Thank you, ***** ***** accepting the offer.

Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge