Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help implementing expectation maximization algorithm…

I need help implementing...

I need help implementing expectation maximization algorithm in python

Tutor's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Python version 2.7.13 and numpy version 1.11.1

Tutor's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I successfully implement the algorithm

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Machine learning

Answered in 4 days by:
11/18/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
I do
Phone call session started

Dear Customer,

I apologize for my delay in calling. I was trying to get some sleep. When on Saturday would be a better time for me to call? Would 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (New York Time), be a better time to call later today on Saturday, November 18, 2017?

I need this done by 8:00 AM EDT today, Saturday, November 18th. After that, it would be irrelevant. Thank you.

Dear Customer,

I told you that I would need time to get the assignment done. I have been awake since 6:00 a.m. on Friday (yesterday). I can do it for you, but I need to sleep. I told you that I would need time. Would this be possible? Even until the end of the day on Saturday is far more realistic and far less demanding of my time. I also have other customers too.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing positive news from you.

Thank you very much, but I do not require your help anymore.

Dear Customer,

No problem. I will opt out of this question. The payment was low as well for the work. Thank you, ***** ***** accepting the offer.