Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

What is the United States equivalent of Versloot Dredging v.

Customer Question
What is the United...

What is the United States equivalent of Versloot Dredging v. HDI Gerling?

Tutor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Massachusetts

Tutor's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

This is for a research paper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
11/12/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Is this your only question, or do you have additional questions?

Thank you.

only question
no phone

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was working on another customer's assignment. I will make an offer to you based on the average pricing of questions on this site. Once you accept it, I can start doing the work for you.

Thank you.

I've already been billed for time and didn't get an answer

Dear Customer,

What is on your credit card is not a charge. It is a hold of payment. You actually have not paid anything yet. By the way, when is your deadline in order to have the answer? When do you need the answer by?

The paper is due at the end of the semester. If I knew the court case(s), I could read them, and I would possibly have more questions. I would like to start reading next weekend.

Dear Customer,

So would you like me to just find the court cases that your Professor has listed for you? I can do that and it would cost you less.

I've read the Versloot case which implies the acceptance of lies in the court room. Comments on the decision say that the British now have the same standard as the Americans and Australians that exaggerated or somewhat untruthful claims are OK if they have an element of truth to them. I am not a budding lawyer, but a philosophy major interested in the morality of truthful lies.

Dear Customer,

I just have an assignment that needs to be completed by 8:00 p.m. EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). Would it be OK if we could discuss this further right after I am done? I am intrigued with what you are talking about because I am not familiar personally with the case that you mentioned. Lawyers do need to often look these things up. I am also a writer, so this is also another reason why I find what you are talking about intriguing. If you are willing to wait until just after 8:00 p.m. EDT please respond and although I cannot until after 8:00 p.m., I will right after I am done this work I'm doing on deadline.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I have to be with a group for Patriots football. This is not a long paper. All I want to know is the fact that the British court system, the Americans, and the Australians all arrived at the same philosophical position of accepting insurance claims that are fraudulent, exaggerated, and not completely true but are not completely false either. If so, our morality is further decaying. I would start looking at cases involving insurance claims that reached the Supreme Court. I thought you could give me a jump-start. If you can get me started great, if not thanks for your concern,
If you can't find anything that's OK, I can go with just the British although it would be nice to add the others. It is a good topic none-the-less when you legalize lying at the highest level of a society.

Dear Customer,

I was in the middle of meeting a deadline - that's all. I can find it. I can do the paper for you. If it is OK that is completed by the end of the day on Monday and once you accept the offer that I will pose to you we will exchange emails after and then I can email you the answer because this post is public meaning it can be tracked by Turnitin and SafeAssign. I will send you the answer privately via email once you accept the offer. The offer is based on the regular price for questions on this site.

Thanks!

Dear Customer,

Are you still looking for the answer to this question?

Thank you.