Homework

For logic pro only The sequential search algorithm as given…

For logic pro only The sequential...
For logic pro only
The sequential search algorithm as given in this chapter does not assume that the list is in order. Therefore, it usually works the same for both sorted and unsorted lists. However, if the elements of the list are sorted, you can somewhat improve the performance of the sequential search algorithm. For example, if the search... Read full answer
For logic pro only
The sequential search algorithm as given in this chapter does not assume that the list is in order. Therefore, it usually works the same for both sorted and unsorted lists. However, if the elements of the list are sorted, you can somewhat improve the performance of the sequential search algorithm. For example, if the search item is not on the list, you can stop the search as soon as you find an element in the list that is larger than the search item. Write the function seqOrdSearch to implement a version of the sequential search algorithm for sorted lists. Add this function to the class orderedArrayListType and write a program to test it.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://ge.tt/4btvlBn2Due Monday
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/3/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Could you provide the files on wikisend.com?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://wikisend.com/download/553140/orderedArrayListType.h

okay. Will have it ready

Let me know once accepted

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Done, but why is it so much more expensive? Not happy with the price.

total is same as last one. It is per the efforts. you know I send reasonable my friend

Please provide arrayListType.h also.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
http://wikisend.com/download/603004/arrayListType.h

thanks

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
For LogicPro Only** Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual
For LogicPro Only**Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy foun… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
LogicPro, this assignment is extremely time sensitive and is
LogicPro, this assignment is extremely time sensitive and is due Saturday. This is in Java, using eclipse. Please use the previous files that you gave me a day ago as a reference if you need it. Pleas… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
. Here is my new question. I can send you the code that I
Hi. Here is my new question. I can send you the code that I already have but I need more screen shots and a test plan this time around. When I run it, I only get the one end result screen shot so I do… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
Stop searching for answers—
. Can you do this with the java code that I already have started? Th
Hi. Can you do this with the java code that I already have started? The CSV file is a little different and I have a lot of the code already done. There is one section of the main class that is not wor… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
I have two , please submit answer to different site
I have two for you, please submit answer to different site than last one had problems with download. Here you go need them both by Sunday: 1.Write a function, removeAt, that takes three parameters: an… read more
ATLProg
ATLProg
Sr Software Engineer,
Search and Sort Algorithms Objectives – To test search and
Search and Sort Algorithms Objectives – To test search and sort algorithms As you add methods to the code given, add documentation similar to what is used on the other methods (comment boxes). Turn in… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Lab # XXXXX (Two Programs) Program A. Develop a program
Lab # XXXXX (Two Programs) Program A. Develop a program containing 4 separate C++ functions to perform the following on a one-dimensional integer array LIST of dimension N: 1. Determine (i.e. “return”… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
I need help with the assignment that reads from a csv file
I need help with the java assignment that reads from a csv file to a sorted linked list. I did not get the solution correct and I would like to view your solution to understand what I did wrong. Do yo… read more
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White
Teacher,
For "Logic Pro Only" 1. Write and implement a recursive version
For "Logic Pro Only" 1. Write and implement a recursive version of the sequential search algorithm. template int seqSearch(const elemType list[ ], int length, const elemType& item) { int loc; bool fou… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
"For LogicPro Only" - 5th and final part Due Monday Night ASAP
"For LogicPro Only" - 5th and final part Due Monday Night ASAP I apologies for the short notice but I have been with home internet access for the past week due to bad telephone line. As you are workin… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
At this point, you want to put together the work that has been
At this point, you want to put together the work that has been completed to deliver a working program for alpha testing. You will combine the elements you have written to this point and deliver a work… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Engineer,
Bachelor of Technology
I need help on my programming.. I am really lost of how to
I need help on my programming.. I am really lost of how to implement the code for this. I took this class as an elective.. please help 1. Description and Requirements In this set of programs, you will… read more
jatechexpert
jatechexpert
Stop searching for answers—
Consider searching algorithms on the following array of data:
Part V Algorithm Analysis Consider searching algorithms on the following array of data: [22 21 9 4 16 2 10 14 20 31 26 19 17 28 8 13] Suppose you want to implement a searching algorithm to see if the … read more
Raj
Raj
SAP ABAP Consultant,
1) This program has six required outputs and involves searching
1) This program has six required outputs and involves searching and sorting an array of integers. Write a Java application that initializes an array with the following numbers, in this order: 23, 17, … read more
ATLProg
ATLProg
Sr Software Engineer,
1. Write a C++ program that reads following data from 2 input
1. Write a C++ program that reads following data from 2 input files called “gradein.txt”. 89 56 75 48 34 93 62 99 78 55 48 65 92 61 89 65 75 76 34 99 60 29 56 77 48 34 73 59 99 86 75 68 54 103 67 Seco… read more
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha
This program has six required outputs and involves searching
This program has six required outputs and involves searching and sorting an array of integers. Write a Java application that initializes an array with the following numbers, in this order: 23, 17, 5, … read more
ATLProg
ATLProg
Sr Software Engineer,
Using Arrays with Sorting and Searching Algorithms (based
Using Arrays with Sorting and Searching Algorithms (based on Module 4 material) 1) This program has six required outputs and involves searching and sorting an array of integers. Write a Java applicati… read more
active1065
active1065
Bachelor
I have these three assignments on C++ program that are due
I have these three assignments on C++ program that are due today and i can not get them to work at all... i have trying for hours and hours....I really need help. These are the assignments and they mu… read more
R.R. Jha
R.R. Jha