Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I am doing an assignment but I am stuck in some

Customer Question
Hello i am doing...

Hello i am doing an assignment but I am stuck in some parts..therefore I am looking for help here

Tutor's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Python 3.6.2

Tutor's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLNJ98Avyrw here is a video of how my assignment should be look like

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

And there is a function called def print_revealed(discovered, p1, p2, original_board)... i have to Prints the current board with the two new positions (p1 & p2) revealed from the original board
and i don't know how to and the p2 in discovered equal to p1 and p2 in original

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Homework
here is my requirement of my assingment
all the pictures show what I did for my assignment so far..
I would also like to know how to make the function for the play_game
Screen Shot 2017-10-27 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2017-10-27 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2017-10-27 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2017-10-27 a...pngScreen...png
10/28/2017
Tutor: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

I can help debug your code please advice if you still need it

Regards,

G

hello may i know where's my assignment?
can I have a refund since you didnt finished my assignment on time