Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Write a C++ program that stores the following data about a

video game in a structure: Field...
Write a C++ program that stores the following data about a video game in a structure:
Field Name Description
title string (name of game)
genre enum (type of game)
rank int
time float/double
This program will NOT need an array of structures. Instead, store the data in a file named “games.dat”. Your program will use a single structure variable to read/write a record as needed.
Your program should have a menu that allows the user to perform the
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/21/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Hi

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Here's the full version of the problem:

Field Name Description
title string (name of game)
genre enum (type of game)
rank int
time float/double

Your program should have a menu that allows the user to perform the tasks shown below:

1. Add a game.

2. Print the information for all games, in table form (does not need to be sorted).

3. Calculate and display the total time spent playing all video games.

4. Calculate and print the average rank for all games.

5. Edit the data.

Your program should allow the user to make selections until they choose a 6th option “Exit Program” which will end the program.

Your program should be modular. Use a separate function for each option stated above. Your output should be well-organized, neat, and easy to read.

What is the deadline?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Monday Oct.23rd at 11:59pm

okay. Will have it ready

Let me know once accepted.

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I accepted

Thanks

Just posted the answer Link for VideoGameStructure.cpp
Let me know once you get it.

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I got the program, but can you put input validation in the program and explain to me how it's suppose to work?

Thanks.

okay.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hey, how’s the code doing?

Please check back 2 hours

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay

thank you

Posted the modified answer link.

Once you run the program, it will display a menu to add, display, edit game, and display total time and average rank. All the records will be saved in file named games.dat. This file will be created when you will add records through the program. Each time the program will start, records will be read from file.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

welcome

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Got errors, it says that atoi and atof were not declared in the scopes in their functions.

please include stdlib.h and try

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

That was the problem, thanks

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer