Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

You will create a program with two methods, the main()

method of course and another...
You will create a program with two methods, the main() method of course and another method called
printArray(). The main method will define an array of 5 elements. A loop will be used to prompt the user to
enter 5 numeric values which will go into the 5 array elements. The main() method will then call the
printArray() method passing the array by reference, and the array length by value. The printArray() method
will then print the contents of the array, 0th element first and return.please use visual logic and save file as Unit05_Lab_kakinde.vls
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/19/2017
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank for utilising our services

Is this c++ of Java?

Regards,

G

I'm lost could you please explain
I attached a file with the details

Ok C++ and Java are programming languages.

Your task needs to be in Visual Logic, I'll leave it to other experts

Ok thanks for the help tho really appreciate it hopefully there'll be an expert here who uses visual logic
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is the deadline?

Saturday

okay. Looking at the efforts, I am sending additional offer. let me know once you accept it and I'll have it ready in 12 hours

there my friend?

I'm here and will the offer be charged to the $51

It is additional per the efforts

There is payment failure. Please check/change you payment method or contact you card company to authorize the transaction or JustAnswer support. let me know once fixed to proceed.

Yeah I'll brb this browser keeps messing up

np

Ok something is wrong it doesn't save my updated payment method
I'm currently at work I'll wait till I get home to fix this

No worries. I will be working on it in the meantime

If you face any issues, Here are customer support numbers

US/Canada 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

I keep trying and I'm updating my payment method but still nothing what happens if I don't accept the offer?

can you contact customer support. they will help you

US/Canada 1.***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia 1800-679-634

New Zealand 0800-452-621

United Kingdom 0***-***-****

The rest of the world 1-***-***-****

I'm currently at work so when I get off I'll resolve this I promise

No issues at all

Have a good time

Did you contact them?

Not yet will do in next 4 mins

ok

apparently I have to call my bank because they thought the transaction was a fraud from this website

okay, sending again

Question is the $22 really necessary? What happened to the $51 I paid isn't that enough
Its per the efforts.
Meaning?

Sometimes, if more efforts are involved, or for additional requirements, it is sent

Ok I'll call my bank now

Will provide in next hour

Provide the assignment?

yes

Ok I'll wait

Thanks

Na man I should be thanking you

:)

Did you school in the states

Here you go:

http://wikisend.com/download/688748/Unit05_Lab_kakinde.vls

Let me know if you need anything else or Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.