Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I need help with the Garrison apppliances homework you have…

I need help with...

I need help with the Garrison apppliances homework you have posted. I actually turned in an assignment for and it was wrong, just trying to see where i went wrong. The assignment also requires a excel spreadsheet. She gave a sheet to fill out with the missing answers

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

No, but I have a worksheet that needs filling out

10/18/2017
Manal Elkhoshkhany

Please post the problem you need help with and advise your deadline

Thank you

Manal It took me some time I work assisting surgeries. I sent an attachment, I am on the west coast, I am suppose to have it by Thursday 10/19/17 anytime of day just as long as it posted by 11:59pm.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Manal Elkhoshkhany
thanks an email will be fin, I did send the assignment as an attachment, it does say make a excel spreadsheet on it also.

Yes I understand about the excel sheet; in fact there are other parts to the assignment as well that you have not included, but I will email you the answers to these as well in case you need them. If they are not required then just delete them from the word file. Under this box, you will see a little tab that says "enter contact info", please click on that and type your email address in the box that will pop up; alternatively, you can email me to the email I just posted so that I have your email address.

Thank you

Got it and just responded :) I will communicate with you through email then :)

Thank you :)

Solutions sent by email

Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany
Manal Elkhoshkhany, Tutor