Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Which of the following questions should you ask to help

determine the suitability of a...
which of the following questions should you ask to help determine the suitability of a source? a. who disagreed with this source? b. Is the source also include in a book. c. who is the sources's audience? d. "Can I print this source
10/16/2017
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many questions do you have in total?

I am trying to send them to you
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Did you get my text I send you

Dear Customer,

I cannot be directly contacted according to the terms and conditions of Just Answer. Sorry about that.

I was writing. Sorry about my delay in responding.

I can see your image, yes! Those are all of your questions?

May sure you get my Questions ?
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr. Donna Kakonge
okay.. will do it right now for you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. If you could please provide me with your email address in the "enter contact info" link provided in this discussion post in light blue right above the paperclip symbol, I will email you right away.

Thank you again.

Dear Customer,

It would be great to get your email. By the way, when is your deadline for this assignment?

I just send it to you email
Did you get my email....
By Friday....

Dear Customer,

Great! Thanks for letting me know and yes, I did get your email! Thank you!