Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

6) Write a program that contains a main function and three…

6) Write a program that...
6) Write a program that contains a main function and three other functions that
will return various attribute information about an array of floating point
numbers:array_sum - total sum of all array elements
array_avg - average of all array elements
array_min - the smallest number of the array elementsThe main function should print the values returned from each function at the
end of the program.
10/15/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi

welcome

Hi
I need it by Tuesday.
Function prototypes need to be at the begining of the function
Is it in cpp?
What is cpp
No,it is in c

ok

Here you go: ArrayOperations.c

Let me know or

Leave your rating by selecting five stars located on the top right of the question page. Giving a positive rating compensates the Expert for their time with you. Please remember that your Expert will not be paid until you leave a positive rating for the answer. If the stars are grayed out or you cannot click on the stars to rate your experience, reply to your Expert and let them know so they can adjust your question and allow you to rate.

Please consider adding bonus after rating
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl
You can also come back and add a bonus at a later date by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question page.
We can continue the conversation until you're satisfied and rate my answer as excellent to credit me. I can address follow up questions and I'm always here to help.

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

LogicPro

Sorry, i didn't mention earlier. It needs to look like this.
//**************************************************************/
// Function: getHours
//
// Purpose: Obtains input from user, the number of hours worked
// per employee and stores the result in an local variable
// that is passed back to the calling function.
//
// Parameters: clockNumber - The clock number of the employee
//
// Returns: hoursWorked - hours worked by the employee in a given week
//
float getHours (long int clockNumber)
{
float hoursWorked; /* hours worked in a given week */

I'll check and reply

Add some comments to my code in my function.Also. each function needs a function comment header.Comment each local variable declaration.
Thank you

can you provide full code. Looks like it truncated

Add file comment block here per coding standards with your name */#include <stdio.h>/* constants */
#define NUM_EMPL 5
#define OVERTIME_RATE 1.5f
#define STD_WORK_WEEK 40.0f/* function prototypes */
/* I added one below to get you started */
float getHours (long clockNumber);
void printData (long int clockNumber[], float wageRate[], float hours[],
float overtime[], float gross[], int size);/* IMPORTANT: Add other function prototypes here as needed */int main()
{/* Variable Declarations */long int clockNumber[NUM_EMPL] = {98401,526488,765349,34645,127615}; /* ID */
float gross[NUM_EMPL]; /* gross pay */
float hours[NUM_EMPL]; /* hours worked in a given week */
int i; /* loop and array index */
float overtime[NUM_EMPL]; /* overtime hours */
float wageRate[NUM_EMPL] = {10.60,9.75,10.50,12.25,8.35}; /* hourly wage rate */for (i = 0; i < NUM_EMPL; ++i)
{/* Function call to get input from user. */
hours[i] = getHours (clockNumber[i]);/* Function call to calculate overtime *//* Function call to calculate gross pay */}/* Print the header info *//* Print all the employees - call by reference */
printData (clockNumber, wageRate, hours,
overtime, gross, NUM_EMPL);return (0);}//**************************************************************/
// Function: getHours
//
//
//
//
//**************************************************************/float getHours (long int clockNumber)
{float hoursWorked; /* hours worked in a given week *//* Get Hours for each employee */
printf("\nEnter hours worked by emp # %06li: ", clockNumber);
scanf ("%f", &hoursWorked);return (hoursWorked);
}//**************************************************************/
// Function: printData
//
// Purpose: Prints out all the employee information in a
// nice and orderly table format.
//
// Parameters:
//
// clockNumber - Array of employee clock numbers
// wageRate - Array of employee wages per hour
// hrs - Array of number of hours worked by an employee
// overtime - Array of overtime hours for each employee
// gross - Array of gross pay calculations for each employee
// size - Number of employees to process
//
// Returns: Nothing (call by reference)
//
//**************************************************************/void printData (long int clockNumber[], float wageRate[], float hours[],
float overtime[], float gross[], int size)
{/* This is an example of a "Stub" ... you need to add code ... */
/* but you can set up and call it and fill in the details later */
/* Add a loop here and print information on each employee */
/* in a nice orderly table, just like you have done before */
/* HINT: The loop and code setup is similar to how the getInput */
/* function is implemented in the alternate template (by reference)*/
}/* Add other functions here as needed */
/* ... remember your comment block headers for each function */

It is till truncated

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

This is just an example, i need the function you send it to me to look something like this

ok.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Thanks