Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Could someone help me with my Biology Project PLEASE!!!! I…

Could someone help me with...
Could someone help me with my Biology Project PLEASE!!!! I have attached document instructions to this request. Last expert decided today that she could not complete the assignment after having it for two weeks. Project is due tomorrow Oct 15th EST. Thanks!
10/15/2017
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student

Hello! I am a biology expert and I would be glad to assist you. First, I have to be able to see your assignment, and the link you provided to download the file isn't working. Can you please try uploading it again? Once I can see it, I can provide you with a definite answer about completing it for you, and if necessary, we can discuss the value of the question. Thank you and I look forward to helping you!

Could I email the instructions to you?
To avoid not seeing the link, I put it here.
Final Applied Lab Project
Addresses course outcomes 1-4:• recognize and explain how the scientific method is used to solve problems
• make observations and discriminate between scientific and pseudoscientific explanations
• weigh evidence and make decisions based on strengths and limitations of scientific knowledge and the scientific method
• use knowledge of biological principles, the scientific method, and appropriate technologies to ask relevant questions, develop hypotheses, design and conduct experiments, interpret results, and draw conclusions.
Design an experiment in which you will test the effect of an acidic fluid on enzymatic activity. Recall: enzymes are proteins! To complete this project, it may be useful for you to first review the Scientific Method.
As you design your experiment for this project, please remember that you are trying to examine how an acidic fluid will modify the outcome of an enzymatic reaction. To successfully complete this project, you will need to identify the question(s) being asked in your experiment and the hypothesis that you are testing. In your experimental design, you must clearly explain what you are doing. That means that you will need to identify the enzyme, the substrate, the acidic fluid used as treatment, the control treatment and the method of measuring enzyme activity, as well as explain your experimental protocol. You must also thoroughly explain how the acidic fluid impacted enzyme activity based on the results from your own experiment as well as knowledge of enzymes and pH.Hint: Keep in mind that the acid will change the environmental conditions of the experiment (for example, a low pH value could change the shape of the active site on the enzyme protein), without directly participating in the reaction.Write a lab report that includes the following:1. Title page: descriptive title, your name, course name, semester—(I CAN DO THIS PART)2. Introduction: general background information about enzymes and specific information about your chosen enzyme, the question(s) that you are asking and a clear hypothesis for your experiment (20 points).3. Design an experiment. Provide a detailed description of the materials and methods used to conduct the experiment. Identify control and experimental samples, as well as independent and dependent variables. Also include the methods used for data collection and analysis (20 points).4. Conduct the experiment and record your results. Take picture(s) of your results. What did you observe? Present your data in table and/or graph format. Remember to label everything and include the unit of measure with all numbers (20 points)5. Use your knowledge of enzymes and pH to interpret and discuss your results. It may be necessary for you to refer to the OLI course modules, lab manual and/or use additional information resources. What effect does the acidic treatment have on enzyme activity? Did you get the expected results? Explain. (20 points)6. State a specific and accurate conclusion. Is your hypothesis supported by the results? Looking back, how could you have improved your experiment? (10 points)7. Include a list of references to all information sources used in APA format (5 points).

It would be best to upload it! You can just try again :) Or create a link using sendspace.com

I have attached the file here again :-)

I was able to download the file and will now look at it.

Ok thank you!

I can definitely assist you with this assignment. Considering it is due today, I believe the question is undervalued, as I need to begin working on this immediately. I will put in an additional offer proposal. If you accept, then I will complete this assignment for you.

asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student

Thank you for accepting my offer. I will have your answer to you by your deadline.

Thank you very much!

You are most welcome.

Hello. Here is your answer!

WOW!! thank you so very much. Did you snap a couple of photos while you did this? If not, that's ok

I did not.

Thank you asciandwildlifebio! I appreciate your help :-)

You are welcome. Feel free to request me and put my name in the subject line. Sometimes it takes me a while to respond because of my work hours, but I will indeed get back to you!

Ok will do!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Hello