Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Ph.D. in Social Transformation: assignment Question One. 1.

Customer Question
Ph.D. in Social Transformation: assignmentQuestion...
Ph.D. in Social Transformation: assignmentQuestion One.
1.     What do you mean by a sample design?
2.     What do you mean by sample strategy?
3.     What points should be taken into consideration when developing a sample design for a research project?Question Two: Distinguish between
A.   Restricted and Unrestricted Sampling
B.   Systematic and Stratified Sampling
C.   Cluster and Area Sampling
D.   Convenience and Purposive Sampling
E.    Snowball and Quota Sampling  Question Three:
A certain population is divided into so five strata : N1 = 2000, N2 = 2000, N3 = 1800, N4 = 1700, and N5 = 2500.
Respective Standard Deviations are:   S1 = 1.6, S2 = 2.0, S3 = 4.4, S4 = 4.8, S5 = 6.0 and Further the expected sampling costs in the first two strata is 40 € per interview and the last three, the cost is 60 €
How should a sample size n = 226 be allocated to five strata if we adopt proportionate sampling design?
If we adopt disproportionate sampling design considering:
 I.   Only the differences in stratum variability
II.   Differences in stratum variability as well as the differences in stratum sampling costsQuestion Four:
A. Briefly, outline the factors that you will take into account when estimating the sample size to be used in your research?  
B.   Given the following information. I. Population size  N = 10,000 II.  Variance 8 Kg
Determine the size of the sample for estimation the true weight of the containers of the estimate should be within 0.4 Kg of the true average with 95% probability.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
10/4/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. How many pages in total are you expecting for all of these questions to be? Do you have just these four questions, or are there additional questions?

I have questions that I've forgotten to put :
1- give the outline of the theory and theorist of pre and classical period (4 boxes: theorist, lived from, publications, central argument, research method)2- what can I apply from functionalism theory and Marxism theory in developing research question in case of studying in social transformation ?

Dear Customer,

Thank you. How many pages do you need to be written in order to answer these four questions?

For the statistic questions, I don't know really the details of the answers, so I can't guess the number of pages.
For the two last questions (PhD_Sociology), i would like at least 5 pages per question.

Dear Customer,

OK. Thank you. I have a completed dissertation. I have a doctorate degree. When is your deadline in order to have this work done?

I have to give those home works on this Thursday October, 05th at 16h in Nairobi, Kenya

Dear Customer,

That does not give me a lot of time, however, it can be done, and it can be done to A+ quality. I will make you an offer considering the currency conversion, and once you accept it, we can proceed.

Thank you. There are very good schools in Kenya, so rest assured I will work towards that level of quality.

Dear Customer,

How are you doing? Once you accept the offer, we can proceed. Thank you. I would not be able to complete it for you by tonight. I would need until Sunday of this week Eastern Daylight Time, same as New York Time to do so to a quality level.

Unfortunately the teachers gives just the week to bring back the homework. I have to give it today. Anyhow I will be back for in some days only, maybe tomorrow or Sunday. I would like to be refunded as quickly as possible, for as student I face money issues. Thanks a lot. John Philip, Order ID: 18003020-570

Dear Customer,

I will opt out. You have not actually paid anything yet.

Thank you.

I have nothing paid, you said ? I'm afraid, I've paid 70€ by PayPal. What does it mean that I have pay nothing ?
you don't do anything for me, you don't do my job, just asking me to pay more. easier to tell me what amont of money you what to charge me. I disagree with the way you are dealing with me.
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate