Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

You may use a word processor such as Microsoft Word to

Customer Question
complete. Create a single document...
You may use a word processor such as Microsoft Word to complete. Create a single document for the assignment. Word processing documents must be saved using Microsoft Word format.  
You may also use a text editor such as Notepad++ to complete the homework assignments. Again, create a single document for the assignment. .
When creating a UML class diagram in ArgoUML, open the file named ClassDiagramTemplate.zargo using the ArgoUML program. Immediately save the file using a different name by choosingFile/Save Project As…Then use ArgoUML to draw the class diagram for the assignment. Attach the .zargo file to your submission. Computer Windows 10.Design an application for each of the following problems writing the pseudocode for each; include a UML diagram if appropriate.  

1.     Wood Trim, Inc. wants a program that will allow its sales clerks to enter the length (in feet) of the trim ordered by a customer and the price of one foot of trim. Design an application that will calculate and print the total price of the trim before taxes, and then the total price of the trim after the 5% sales tax is added. Be sure to use a constant for the sales tax, and set the value of the constant to 0.05. Write pseudocode for an application program that contains a main() module and a printTrimCost() module. The main() module will input the data (the length in feet of the trim and the price of one foot of trim) and call the printTrimCost() module, passing the correct arguments. The printTrimCost() module that will display the data the user entered, perform the calculations for the total price of the trim before taxes, and the total price of the trim after taxes, and display the results of the calculations. (No UML diagram needed for this problem.)

2.     The Free People Store sells different makes of sweaters, such as cashmere and cotton sweaters. Each style of sweater is offered in different colors, such as brown and black. Available sweater sizes range from size 32 to size 44, in both whole and half sizes. Design an object-oriented computer program by doing the following:

a.      Create the class diagram and pseudocode for the Sweater class that contains the style of the Sweater, the color of the sweaters, and the size. Examples of valid values for the style are "cashmere" and "cotton". Examples of valid values for the color are "brown" and "black". Examples of valid values for the size are 32 and 34.5. Be sure to choose the most appropriate data type for the attributes. For this class definition, include the following:
                        i.          A default constructor that initializes each attribute to some reasonable default value for non-existent sweaters.
                      ii.          Another constructor method that has a parameter for each data member.  This constructor initializes each attribute to the value provided when an object of this type is instantiated.
                    iii.          Accessor and mutator methods for each attribute.
                     iv.          A method that displays all the data about the sweaters.

b.     Add a class diagram for the application to the one you created for part a above, add the correct relationship and multiplicity, and insert the completed diagram immediately before the pseudocode for this problem in the Word document. Write the pseudocode for the application program for the shoe store with a main() module that instantiates two objects of the Sweater class.  The first object should be named  nerdSweaters and use the default constructor.  The second object should be named coolSweaters and use the second constructor to initialize the style to "cashmere", the color to "brown", and the size to 36. Include the following instructions in the main() method, in the order specified below:
                        i.          A call to set the color of the nerdSweaters to "tan".
                      ii.          A call to set the style of the nerdSweaters to “cotton”.
                    iii.          A call to set the size of the nerdSweaters to 35.
                     iv.          A statement that displays the style of the nerdSweaters, using the appropriate method call.
                       v.          A call to change the color of the coolSweaters to "gold".
                     vi.          A statement that displays the style of the coolSweaters, using the appropriate method call.
                   vii.          A call for the coolSweaters object to the method that displays all the information about the sweaters.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Homework
need by 10/3 tomorrow by 5pm. Thanks
10/3/2017
Tutor: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
I will look into it
Criteria Used for Evaluating Class Diagrams and Pseudocode
Class diagrams and pseudocode submitted are evaluated to determine if the submitted work fulfills the requirements of the assignment and to determine if the work meets the style guidelines used in the course. This document describes the style criteria used to evaluate class diagrams and pseudocode.Naming Conventions
Identifier
Naming Rule
variable
must begin with a
lowercase letter
constant
all letters must be
uppercase
class

must
begin with an
uppercase letter

cannot consist
of
all
uppercase
object
must begin with a
lowercase letter
attribute
(data member)
must begin with a
lowercase letter
method

must
begin with a
lowercase letter

name must
be
followed by a
set of
parentheses

ex. printInfo()
These naming
rules apply to
all identifiers:

descriptive

begin with
a letter

consist of
only:

letters,

digits,
and
the

unders
core

contain no
embedded
spaces
Class Diagram Criteria
Diagram contains 3 rows and
1 column and
it is
sized to its
contents
Correct Set
Up
Class name appears in first row, attributes
appear in second row, and methods appear in
third row
Class Name
Follows naming conventions
Includes access modifiers (either "-" for private,
"+" for public, or "#" for
protected)
Follows naming conventions
Attributes
Includes the
colonIncludes the
correct data type
Uses the correct order:
accessModifier attributeName: dataType
Includes access modifiers (either “-” for private
or “+” for public)
Follows naming conventions
Methods
Includes parentheses
to indicate
this is a
method
name rather
than
a variable name.
Parentheses are empty
if the method has no
parameters. Otherwise, a valid
parameter
list
appears
inside
the parentheses, listing
parameter name, a colon,
and
the datatype.
Multiple parameters are separated by commas.
Functions specify
the return type immediately
after the right parenthesis, showing
a colon
followed by the return type.
Pseudocode Criteria
Uppercase and lowercase is applied correctly
Keywords
Keywords are used correctly
(see list
of valid
keywords below)
Operators
Operators are used correctly (see list of valid
operators below)
4 spaces are used as the
level of
indentation
Indentation
All structures are indented appropriately
Whitespace
Whitespace is
used appropriately, in the
form
of spaces, tabs,
and newlines, to improve the
readability of
the pseudocode

Separate method definitions with a blank
line

Separate class definitions
with a blank
line

Use a space
before and after each
operator
Examples:
age
= 5
rather than
age=5
age = age + 1
rather than
age=age+1
Includes access modifiers (private or public)
Includes the
data type
Follows naming conventions
Uses the correct order:
accessModifier dataType
attributeName
Attributes
Uses descriptive names
Header:
Includes
access modifiers
(either private
or public)
Methods
Includes
the return typeFollows the
naming conventions for
method
names
Includes
the parentheses to indicate
this is
a method
name
rather
than an attribute
name or object name
Includes
parameters
when
appropriate
Follows naming
conventions for mutator
parameter names
Parameters
are in the
format: dataType
identifierName
and are separated
by commas
Body:
All statements are indented correctly
Control structures are used
correctly
For a function the
Return
statement is
present,
along with the
required
return
value
Valid
Keywords and
Operators Used in CTP 115 Pseudocode
Class...End Class
Module...End Module
Function...End Function
Classes and Modules and Methods
Return
Declare
Constant
Integer
Real
Character
String
Boolean
Data Types, Constants, and
Declarations
InputFile
Input
Display
Open
Close
Read
Input and Output
eof()
Calculations
Set
Module, Method,
or Function Calls
Call
Public
Private
Access Modifiers
Protected
If...Else...End If
Select...Case...Default...End
Select
Control Structures
While...End WhileFor...End For
Do...While
NOT
AND
Logical Operators
OR
<
>
<=
>=
= =
Relational Operators
!=Annotations
Use Raptor or Argo UMLThanks Again!

This requires lot of time and I am bit busy right now. I am opting out so that some other expert can take this up and start working on it.

I am sorry for that.

Ok
is anyone answering question
Tutor: bengmugenr,
 replied 7 months ago
bengmugenr
it seems to be a underpriced question. However, do you still need the help here please?
no
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate