Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I am taking c language and everything is mystery for me. It

hi i am taking c...
hi i am taking c language and everything is mystery for me
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: it has been 3 weeks i started the course
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes but i need help
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i don't know how to combine the info in program
hello
9/23/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Please elaborate.

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
I want do display the alphabet on the screen, one letter on each line, next to each letter, each line should also contain an average (I must use a running total) of all letters displayed in the left-hand column up to that point.
I must use a running total to calculate the average. No other method is acceptable
The average should be displayed in a right-hand column as an integer if the current letter is your first initial and as a character otherwise
Don’t worry about the rounding or truncation of the average
must use a loop like while

Are you on windows?

Download and run remote help client software to let me see your screen and work for you while you watch

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0c7d1381-2de2-4e82-819d-d0ee2047e2d6

Hi

Are you there?

Thanks. Is it done.

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

Hello LoginPro

hi

Hello I need help with my assignment and to understand them if you can help me i would be very happy thanks

Please post it as a new question using "For LogicPro only".

I would be happy to help you.

can we talk this time

As this is the new requirement, so please post a new question by click the following link:

Once you post a new question, I will reply there.

I just did and forget to put this one
Objectives:Creation and use of functions
Passing arguments into parameters
Splitting your code into modular functions
Making appropriate design decisions
Following stated requirements
Overview of RequirementsWrite a program that uses a function to calculate the result of raising one number to the power of another.
Use an on-screen menu to prompt for user input.
The menu must look like this:
Power Menu:Change base
Change exponent
Display base raised to exponent
Exit program
Option?For example, the function should be able to compute the fact that 10 to the power 3 is 1000 and that 20 to the power 4 is 160000. Test your program with more than the above two sets of values.Detailed Functional RequirementsActions:The user must be prompted for the base or exponent whenever they choose that option. The result must be calculated and displayed on user request through a menu option (as above).
The program must loop and must only exit when the appropriate menu item is chosen.
Calculation:The power calculation must be done using a function that you create. Requirements for this function:It must be called calculatePower.
It must take two parameters (the base and exponent).
It must return the calculated value to the calling function.
It must use a loop to calculate the power. Multiple if-else statements are not permitted in this function!
Values:Initial values for the base and exponent must be 1.
The base and exponent values are always integers.
The base number (that is, the number which is being raised to the exponent) must only be in the range 1 to 25.
The exponent must only be in the range 1 to 5.
You can assume that the user will not be hostile and won't try to enter a number that is larger than the largest possible int.
Range checking for the base and exponent must be done using a function that you create. This is one function that is called twice, once for checking the base, once for checking the exponent. Requirements for this function:
It must be called checkRange.
It must take at least three parameters (value to check, minimum acceptable value, maximum acceptable value). You can have more parameters if you wish (but you really should be very sure about your design if you add more).
This implies that you should not create one range checking function for the base and a second one for the exponent unless all those functions do is have a single line that calls checkRange with the appropriate arguments.
It must return 0 if the value is out of range and 1 if the value is within the specified range.
It must not display any output. The calling function must print an error message if the value is out of range.
Out-of-range bases and exponents must restore the previous value.
Do not reprompt the user for a valid base or exponent if they enter one that is out of range.
As stated in an earlier requirement, display an error message if the value is out of range (but not in calculatePower).
Other RequirementsIt must not use scanf() or fscanf(). Using cin is discouraged unless you handle the issues associated with using cin (which you should be aware of already if you're thinking of using cin).
It must not use global variables (covered in the Scope and Style lecture).
It must not use goto.
It must not use the pow() function.
You must not call the main() function recursively (in other words, don't have a call to main() within any of your functions).
Appropriate programming style as discussed in class and in the Course Notes must be used.
Function prototypes for all functions you create (except main()) must be used.
File Requirements:Call your project cA2.
You must call your source file cA2.c or cA2.cpp to generate cA2.exe.
Call your ZIP file cA2.zip.
getNum():You can (and should) use a function such as the following to get input:
#pragma warning(disable: 4996)
int getNum(void)
{
/* the array is 121 bytes in size; we'll see in a later lecture how we can improve this code */
char record[121] = {0}; /* record stores the string */
int number = 0;
/* NOTE to student: indent and brace this function consistent with your others */
/* use fgets() to get a string from the keyboard */
fgets(record, 121, stdin);
/* extract the number from the string; sscanf() returns a number
* corresponding with the number of items it found in the string */
if( sscanf(record, "%d", &number) != 1 )
{
/* if the user did not enter a number recognizable by
* the system, set number to -1 */
number = -1;
}
return number;
}
This function should be put at the end of your source file.Make sure that you create a function comment and prototype for getNum(). Reformat the bracing and indentation of getNum if required to match your own style.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer