GLENN
GLENN, Teacher
Experience:  Math Teacher for at least 15 years
79514296

If the point (6,3) is on the graph of some function y=f(x),

If the point (6,3) is on the graph of some function y=f(x), how can you find the coordinates of the corresponding point on the graph of the transformed function g(x)=f(2x)−5?
JA: The Math Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Is there anything else important you think the Math Tutor should know?
Customer: If the point (6,3) is on the graph of some function y=f(x), how can you find the coordinates of the corresponding point on the graph of the transformed function g(x)=f(2x)−5?

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this home work? Please reply asap.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Tonight

Can you kindly accept the small offer below?

.

Hi
I have just posted below my email address. Kindly send these questions to my email, so that I can send the answer files through your email, on your required time. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sent you an email of the question. Thank you for your help

I replied

THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.