Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I'm not sure how to construct a code for a program I have to

I'm not sure how to...
I'm not sure how to construct a code for a program I have to create for my class.
JA: What programs and versions are you using?
Customer: Visual Studio 2015
JA: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?
Customer: I'm hoping to not only be able to make the program functional, but to better understand how/why the code is written the way it is.
JA: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have a screenshot available of the assignment and the form I've designed if it will help.
9/22/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi
Hello

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

It's not allowing me to do so. I just zipped the files together and when I try to upload it to wikisend it tries to upload it, then gives me a message saying that the file either doesn't exist or is expired. Is there another file sharing site that you trust that I can try?

is there any space in file name. Please remove that and try again

or

Just type any text, highlight it and use paper clip icon while you reply to attach

Here are the steps: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

That worked! http://wikisend.com/download/297566/LogicPlan4Files.zip

Can you provide the project you have created too?

http://wikisend.com/download/751878/CalculateSoftwareSales.zip

What is the deadline?

Monday by 3:00pm.
I understand some of the bits and pieces when I read the textbook we go off of, but when it comes to putting it together that I just don't get it and get crazy stressed out. Especially when it involves math. As soon as I see numbers, my brain goes into panic mode.

You can understand after seeing it

Looking at the efforts, I am sending small additional offer. let me know once you accept it and I will have it ready within 5-6 hours

There is payment failure. Please check/change you payment method or contact you card company to authorize the transaction or JustAnswer support. Try again to accept and let me know

Before I accept, I want to ask you something. This is not unlike a process I went through with a tutor through Chegg. She ended up doing my assignment for me without any actual information as to what she typed and why she typed it and in the order and everything. I was really upset because I paid for a tutor to help me not only complete my assignment but also to understand it for future assignments (which didn't happen). Is this going to be like that? I don't want to spend money that I'm struggling to save up only for my homework to be done for me and not fully understand the process behind it. Not trying to be accusatory in any way, I just want to make sure that I'm paying to actually learn something so I'm more comfortable with trying these projects on my own in the future.

it is good that you want to learn. in this case, you can request for remote help. I will do it on your computer while you watch and understand. let me know

I haven't tried that before, but it sounds like a good idea. I'll try that.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer