LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

The following table shows a training company’s workshops,

The following table shows a training company’s workshops, the number of days of each, and their registration fees.Workshop Number of Days Registration Fee
Handling Stress 3 $1,000
Time Management 3 $800
Supervision Skills 3 $1,500
Negotiation 3 $1,300
How to Interview 1 $500
The training company conducts its workshops in the six locations shown in the following table. The table also shows the lodging fees per day at each location.Location Lodging Fees per Day
Brisbane $150
Canberra $225
Sydney $175
Melbourne $300
Perth $150
When a customer registers for a workshop, he or she must pay the registration fee plus the lodging fees for the selected location. For example, here are the charges to attend the Supervision Skills workshop in Orlando:Registration: $1,500
Lodging: $300 × 3 days = $900
Total: $2,400
Create an application that lets the user select a workshop from one ListBox and a location from another ListBox. When the user clicks a button, the application should calculate and display the registration cost, the lodging cost, and the total cost.Think carefully about your implementation. Think carefully about the data types of the varialbe used withinthe program. You will need to process input text correct so your program doesn't crash. You will also need to format the output (read chapter 3 of text book for more informaitonon formatting output). For this question you will have to design a GUI. To achieve full marks, your solution must:Meets the client requirements specified above;
Work correctly;
Contain appropriate comments;
Use appropriate indentation; and
Follow conventions for naming variables and controls

Hi

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
as i posted a question i need help with an assignment.
The assignment is in C# ***** as follows
Handling Stress 3 $1,000
Time Management 3 $800
Supervision Skills 3 $1,500
Negotiation 3 $1,300
How to Interview 1 $500
Brisbane $150
Canberra $225
Sydney $175
Melbourne $300
Perth $150
Lodging: $300 × 3 days = $900
Total: $2,400
Work correctly;
Contain appropriate comments;
Use appropriate indentation; and

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

You should be using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions to ensure question comes to me or I may not be able to help

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
there are no files and i have posted my assignment question already

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the deadline is in 15 hours
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
theres another question in the same assignment which is :
If you know a vehicle’s speed and the amount of time it has traveled, you can calculate the distance it has traveled as follows:Distance = Speed × Time
For example, if a train travels 40 kilometers per hour for 3 hours, the distance traveled is 120 kilometers. Create an application with a form the same as the one shown below. The user enters a vehicle’s speed and the number of hours traveled into text boxes. When the user clicks the Calculate button, the application should use a loop to display in a list box the distance the vehicle has traveled for each hour of that time period.Think carefully about your implementation. Think carefully about the data types of the varialbe used withinthe program. You will need to process input text correct so your program doesn't crash. You will also need to format the output (read chapter 3 of text book for more informaitonon formatting output). For this question a GUI has been provided by the client. Make sure you implementation matches the clients request. To achieve full marks, your solution must:Meets the client requirements specified above;
Work correctly;
Contain appropriate comments;
Use appropriate indentation; and

okay. I will have it ready ASAP. Looking at the efforts for both, I am sending you additional offer.

Let me know once you accept it

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have accepted it thanks

Thanks

Have a great time ahead

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
approximately how long would it take?

check back in 10 hours for updates

Please provide the GUI for vehicle's speed question, as mentioned in question text.

Second question says "Create an application with a form the same as the one shown below. "

Please provide the image or any file you can.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have attached the screenshot thankyou

thank you

Just posted the answer Link for Workshop.zip and VehicleSpeed.zip
Let me know once you get it

Unzip the zip file to a REAL folder.
Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder.
Double click this .sln file to open it in Visual Studio.
Press F5 to run the project.

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Thank you for using this site!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thankyou !
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.