LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Experience:  Expert in Java C++ C C# VB Javascript Design SQL HTML
29751445

Logic, Keeping it on the same skill level as the last

Hey Logic,Keeping it on the same skill level as the last assignment (assignment 1) you just did recently for me, here is #2. Need it by Sat if that's ok.Write a console program that:
 Uses a while loop to perform the following steps:
1. Prompt the user to input two integers: firstNum and secondNum where
secondNum is at least 10 greater than firstNum, both numbers are positive
integers, and secondNum is less than 1000.
2. Verify that the user entered acceptable numbers, and if not, provide error
feedback and prompt them again.
3. Output all results to a file in the same directory as the program, placing an
appropriate label between each section of output. Note that your program
must be able to run repeatedly overwriting the file from the previous run.
4. Output all odd numbers between firstNum and secondNum inclusive, one
number per line.
5. Output the sum of all numbers between firstNum and secondNum
exclusive.
 Uses a for loop to perform the following steps:
1. Continue writing to the same file as before.
2. Write a label as before.
3. Output all numbers from secondNum to firstNum in a single line with
commas separating the numbers.
 Write the date and time as the last line in the file in the format
yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.
Notes:
1. Inclusive means that the firstNum and secondNum are output if
appropriate.
2. Exclusive means that the firstNum and secondNum are not output.
3. The instructor will attempt to crash your program by entering numbers
you don't expect -- if you program throws an exception you will be
marked down!
4. While this looks like a daunting task, it is actually very simple -- just think
it through
Hi
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Hello, How are you? I tried to get you the assignment in right before heading to work.

Thank you. I am good

Hope you are doing well.

What is the deadline?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Sat if that's ok. I'll have another immediately after that one if you recall.

Thanks. It involves file handling. Will have to setup on your computer. Sending offer to accept per the efforts

Are you available?

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Just woke up for a moment, fell asleep on the couch. Going to call it a night for today. We can link up in the morning if you're available, finish up with this assignment, then I can give you the next assignment like we planned. Have a good one. Catch up with you tomorrow.
Sure
Have a good night

Good morning friend. Let me know if you are available

Customer: replied 25 days ago.
Alright, early bird lol. I am up now. Let's get started :-)

Great.

Download and run remote help client software to let me see your screen

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0ddeeef4-8b7f-4c29-ae6e-840ddb435be2

Let me know once you are available

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hey Logic,
I'm at work right now. Will be available at home for you to remote in appx 6-7hrs. Here is the next assignment if you're interested. Same help needed towards the end (remote) deadline Sat. I would like for us to keep using console please. Thanks. Let me know how much. Thanks sir.Programming Assignment 3Write a program that consists of three classes. The first class will be the actual program.The second class will simply convert a string to lower case.The third class will have three methods:public static String trimmed(String str)public static String trimmed(String str, int len)public static String squeeze(String str)The 1st trimmed method will return str without leading or trailing whitespace and will return an empty string if str is null.The 2nd trimmed method will return the first len characters after trimming the string. The 2nd method must make use of the 1st method.The squeeze method will replace all sequences of 2 spaces with 1 space.The program will read a file containing the data below (cut and paste it into notepad and save it), and will display each line:
1. as entered but trimmed and squeezed.
2. as entered but trimmed, squeezed, and shortened to 10 characters
3. as entered but trimmed, squeezed, converted to lower case, and shortened to 20 characters.Data (copy after this line down to (not including) the line that says end data, you will have 5 lines):This is a test, this is only a test!
This test is a test of your Java programming skills!
xyz
ABCDEFGHIJKLMONPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890-=_+ !
end data.
Grading Notes:
1. You can do this program however you like (console, GUI, AWT, Swing, Applet, etc.).
2. If you use an inner classes for the second and third classes, you will receive up to 5 extra points, and if the third class is anonymous, you will receive up to five additional points.
3. If you make the program graphical, you will receive up to 10 extra points (total won't exceed 100).
4. You will lose points for poor formatting, poor commenting, not following instructions, program that don't work, etc.
5. In any case, your total cannot exceed 100 points.
6. Since this is the 3rd assignment, you are expected to get this right before you turn it in. It will be graded much more rigorously than the earlier assignments and in most cases, you won't get a second chance! If something is confusing in the instructions, ask before submitting!

ok. Let me know once you are available for remote

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Will do, thanks
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
You want me to pay now for this 3rd Assignment?

Thanks

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Sorry, I gave you the assignment you are already working on LOL

yes

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Here is the next assignment, Assignment#4:
Due date I gave you was correct thoughWrite a console program that repeatedly prompts the user to enter data until they type done
(any case, Upper, Lower, or Mixed). As they enter the data, assign it to a two-dimension array
where the first dimension contains exactly what they type and the second dimension contains
the first non-whitespace character of what they type, in lowercase. If they enter a blank line, it
is acceptable to skip that line. When they type done, do these steps:
1. display: As Entered
2. for each entry in the array, display the index of the first dimension, the second
dimension's value, and the first dimension's value on a single line separated by :
(colon).
3. display: Bubble Sorted
4. using a bubble sort, for each entry in the array, display the original index of the first
dimension, the second dimension's value, and the first dimension's value on a single
line separated by : (colon) sorted by the second dimension.
5. display: Selection Sorted
6. using a selection sort, for each entry in the array, display the original index of the first
line separated by : (colon) sorted by the first dimension.
Grading Notes:
1. Please read the instructions carefully! Using the wrong sort or dimension will hurt your
grade!
2. The instructor will attempt to crash your program -- an exception will cost you 10 points -
- don't let exceptions happen!
3. If you ensure that duplicate values are sorted with the lower original array index first,
you will get 5 extra points (final score not over 100).
4. You can use the sort methods from the book, but you will get 5 extra points if you do
them as inner classes and FULLY comment them (final score not over 100).
5. Since this is the 4th assignment, you are expected to get this right before you turn it in.
It will be graded rigorously and in most cases, you won't get a second chance! If
something is confusing in the instructions, ask before submitting! If the instructor does
give you a second chance, 10 points will be deducted.
Example:
User types:
apple
Apple
Zone
apple
done
You display:
As entered
0:a:apple
1:a:Apple
2:z:Zone
3:a:apple
Bubble Sorted
0:a:apple
1:a:Apple
3:a:apple
2:z:Zone
Selection Sorted
1:a:Apple
0:a:apple
3:a:apple
2:z:Zone

ok

Are you available?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
finally lol
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Ready
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Logic. How is the Assignment 4 coming along?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
One sec
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.