Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

The data file accounts.txt contains the valid account

numbers for a credit card...
The data file accounts.txt contains the valid account numbers for a credit card company. The quantity of account numbers in the file is specified as the first value in the data file. For example, a data file containing the following data has 5 account numbers. Make this exact file:
5 (###) ###-####(###) ###-####(###) ###-####(###) ###-####(###) ###-####
The C++ program should:
• Read the first integer from the data file
• Dynamically allocate an array of integers to hold the account numbers
• Read the account numbers from the data file into the array
• Use a selection sort routine to sort the numbers into ascending order
• Enter a loop which:
o Asks the user to enter a number
o Uses the binary search algorithm to see if the number is ***** the array
o Displays a message to the user telling them if the account number is ***** (in the array) or invalid (not in the array).
o Allows user to exit by entering -1.
Use pointer notation wherever possible, instead of array notation or pass-by-reference notation.
Input validation: as your program reads each account number, ensure the account number is ***** than zero.
The program should be modular, with separate functions to read the data, sort, search, and print results. You must dynamically allocate the array in a separate function (not main). Your output should be well-organized, neat, and easy to read.
Also include prototypes.
9/20/2017
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

Oh, you just made your own account file.

Got it my friend

What is the deadline?

Friday September 22, by 11:59 pm

thank you for the information. Will have it ready.

Let me know once accepted

Are you there my friend?

LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Yes I accepted the offer.

Thank you

No problem

have a good time

Thanks you too.

thanks

Just posted the answer Link for Accounts.zip
Let me know once you get it

Unzip the zip file to get required files.

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.
Please bookmark my profile page:
http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/
so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.
Thank you for using this site!

I got the code, but there is a problem. When I put a number in, it's says that number is ***** vaild like "5 is not vaild". Am I doing something wrong or can you fix it on your end? Also, can you make it so letters like A or b aren't vaild?

Thanks.

I will check and reply

You need to input numbers which are in accounts.txt except the first number because first number is ***** of records in data file. For any other number, it will show invalid number.

For letters, I will modify it and reply you.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
LogicPro
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer