Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have an assigment that I written the code to but it

Customer Question
I have an assigment...

I have an assigment that I written the code to but it displays errors I need these errors fixed asap

Tutor's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Java code and I am using Eclipse We have to check it by something called Spellcheker

Tutor's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

I have a screen shots of things that are not correct in the code I need them fixed thats it. its simple but I dont have the time

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

After correting the mistakes I would like them to run the test.Jar to see the score to make sure it is 100 percent Thats all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
9/18/2017
Tutor: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

You may upload it here or advice if you would like to share it privately

Regards,

G