Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I have a question for homework regarding design for spread…

Customer Question
I have a question for...
I have a question for homework regarding design for spread footing and foundation with bearing load capacity.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Homework
Hello, Need assistance solving the following problem:
For a live load of 600K, determine the size ( in square feet) of a spread concrete footing for the following NYC Code Classifications (nyc.gov/buildings):
1. Hard Sound Rock
2. Gravel and gravel Soils ( for compact)
3. Clays (hard)
4. Silt and Silt Soils (dense)
Determine the total dead load and cubic yards of concrete of the structure shown for each of the 4 classifications.
K (kips) = 1000 pounds
Concrete = 150 pounds/cubic foot
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 10 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. Is this your only question, or do you have other questions such as these?