Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need a quick answer to this please Why does Sandford

Customer Question
I need a quick...

I need a quick answer to this please Why does Sandford Meisner use emotional preparation in the present tense rather than the past

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Why does Sandford Meisner use emotional preparation in the present tense rather than the past?

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

This is my question: Why does Sandford Meisner use emotional preparation in the present tense rather than the past?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Homework
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please I want this in 10 minutes that's why i chose it,I dont need a long answer.Please,thank you ,I don't want a call
Please I need to leave in 1 minute,any answer will do
9/17/2017
Tutor: Cher, Teacher replied 9 months ago
Cher
Cher, Teacher

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

Meisner uses emotional preparation in the present and not the past because it is crucial, BEING the character, and taking all focus off of you, while reacting genuinely to the other person's words, actions and gestures in each moment of the present.

I hope this helped.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I hope this helped.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.