Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need help with a programming project, Write a C++ program

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need help with a programming project
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: Write a C++ program that is menu-driven that allows for the following menu choices:
1.Load an exam: Loading an exam should prompt the user for an exam file. If no file exists, it should allow the user to specify a different file. Upon a successful load of an exam, the user should be presented with the menu again.
2.Display exam: The program should simply display each question, its point value, and the answer to the screen. (The functionality of actually taking the exam will be created in Week 5). Upon displaying the exam to the screen, the user should be presented with the menu again.
3.Quit: Quit the program gracefully by displaying a "thank you" message to the user, and ensure that all files have been closed along with any other housekeeping that should be done as your program shuts down.
Write a C++ program that is menu-driven that allows for the following menu choices:
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the tutor more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?
Customer: How long will this take to be done
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 1 month ago.

Hi

Welcome here.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is the deadline?