Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Fema IS-235.C: Emergency Planning

Customer Question
fema IS-235.C: Emergency Planning...
fema
IS-235.C: Emergency Planning
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago
attyadvisor

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the professional that will be assisting you.

Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago

Do you have a question?

I need the answers to Fema is 0235.c: Emergency planning
Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago

I am sorry I do not understand your question.

Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago

I can provide the training manual https://emilms.fema.gov/IS0235c/

It does not pertain to any state Its for FEMA if you know what that is? if not I will figure it out some other way it seems that you have no idea what I am talking about.
I do not need the training manuals I can get those on my own I need the answers to the test.
Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago

I know exactly what it is I was the Attorney for emergency management. Are you looking for training answers? http://www.fematestanswers.com/fema-is-235-answers.html

Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago

This is a homework question?

but I need the answers to FEMA is-235c which is different than 235b
Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago

My apologies you are not in the homework section. I thought this was a legal question for local government implementation. I will opt out.

I have already taken the test and the questions are the same as what you provided me with.
Tutor: attyadvisor,
 replied 11 months ago

Ok. I am the legal section not the homework section.

Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 11 months ago
Josie-Mod
I am a moderator for this topic.
Your question is in the appropriate category and open to all Experts, there is no need to relist or repost it.
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

I can help you. When is your deadline for the assignment?