Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Ss, Write a class named Car that has the following fields: •

Customer Question
Write a class named...

Write a class named Car that has the following fields:
• yearModel. The yearModel field is an int that holds the car’s year model.
• make. The make field references a String object that holds the make of the car.
• speed. The speed field is an int that holds the car’s current speed.

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?

It should be in UML diagram

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
9/14/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 11 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

Welcome here.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is the deadline?

Are you there my friend?

Yeah , I'm here waiting for that answer :)

Great. I need more information before i write it for you

is it in Java or C++?

Also can you provide full assignment text again? Looks truncated.

The deadline is sept/16/2017 .
Which's in two days.

Thanks

is it in Java or C++?

It's java .

So you need java and UML diagram in a document?

Okay just a minute, I will send you the full assignment.

Thanks. I am waiting

You can just copy paste again here as a reply if possible

2. Car Class
In addition, the class should have the following constructor and other methods.
• Constructor. The constructor should accept the car’s year model and make as arguments.
These values should be assigned to the object’s yearModel and make fields. The
constructor should also assign 0 to the speed field.
• Accessors. Appropriate accessor methods should get the values stored in an object’s
yearModel, make, and speed fields.
• accelerate. The accelerate method should add 5 to the speed field each time it is called.
• brake. The brake method should subtract 5 from the speed field each time it is called.
Demonstrate the class in a program that creates a Car object, and then calls the accelerate
method five times. After each call to the accelerate method, get the current speed of the car
and display it. Then call the brake method five times. After each call to the brake method,
get the current speed of the car and display it.

Great. Please wait

Ok, in my way to work , i will check up with u later. thanks

Sure. Reply me once you are back and available