Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need help with answers of some questions. Network

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with answers of some questions

Tutor's Assistant: What programs and versions are you using?

Network architecture

Tutor's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Why is requirements analysis important to network architecture and design? Give
three reasons.
2. Categorize each of the following requirements as core/fundamental, feature, or
informational.
a. Network must support Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet interfaces for all
devices on the network.
b. Network backbone should be upgradable in capacity to 10 Gb/s within two
years of deployment.
c. Finance department requires firewall protection to the server.
d. Existing network consists of 10BaseT Ethernet and FDDI segments.
e. Network personnel would like to be able to bill users for network service.
f. Network core must not generate or terminate any user traffic.
g. Network must support digital video traffic from remote video cameras, and
may additionally support sound from these cameras.
3. Categorize each of the following requirements as user, application, device, or
network.
a. Database servers must run brand XYZ software.
b. Teleconferencing requires at least 350 Kb/s capacity.
c. Users must be able to submit print jobs of up to 25 MB in size.
d. Each access network should be able to service 200 corporate users.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
9/13/2017
Tutor: Kris R, CCIE replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Hi

When does this need to be in by?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hey, I have waited for long hours just to get answers of my questions I sent back as I was told that it won't take long

Let me know once accepted and I will have it done ASAP.