Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Hy i want to know in between the four who are not

Customer Question
Hy i want to...

Hy i want to know in between the four who are not role-player in a civil case, 1.attorney ,2 advocate, 3 prosecutor and 4 defendant?

Tutor's Assistant: In what state did this occur?

Civil case/

Tutor's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No im busy with my assignment?

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
i want to know the relevant constitutional provisions and the case law. Because of the law that say female child is not allowed to inherit her parents estate .the basic for this decision was that she is a female and under customary law , only men can inherit from the estate. and im the only child of my parents, what legal advice will you give me.and do you agree with the customary law position?
9/12/2017
Tutor: Barendb,
 replied 11 months ago
Barendb

Good day,

Could you please advise what your question is? Your initial question is about role players in a civil case, but then you want to know about customary law of succession. Which one should I answer? Just so that you know, this site is not here to do your research for you. It is here to offer guidance.

Regards

BB

About customary law of succession.
Tutor: Barendb,
 replied 11 months ago

Good day,

I'm not an expert on Customary Law of Succession. I'll opt out and give another expert the chance to answer.

Regards,

BB

Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 11 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this assignment?