Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Biologists/naturalists have classified animals and plants on

Customer Question

biologists/naturalists have classified animals and plants on the basis of homologies even without recognizing the evolutionary significance. Provide two examples of such groupings and provide a list of the homologies used to support each group membership.
JA: The Writing Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: animal and plant classification on basis of homologies
JA: Is there anything else the Writing Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: 2 examples of such groupings
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
biologists/naturalists have classified animals and plants on the basis of homologies even without recognizing the evolutionary significance. Provide two examples of such groupings and provide a list of the homologies used to support each group membership. Some biologists have proposed that classification based on homology is the only way to create valid animal groups. Argue both for and against this stance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please hurry
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
In about 10 minutes
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no, I havent been provided with an answer

Dear Customer,

I am sorry. I cannot give you an answer to this in 10 minutes. Is there any way that I can have until the end of today?