Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Need help with my computer network class. the assignment is…

Customer Question
hello,Need help with my computer...
hello,Need help with my computer network class.the assignment is saved as a pdf and due September 25th
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Homework
9/6/2017
Tutor: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

I am reviewing your task I will post back shortly

Regards,

G

thank you.
Hi george,That's is very large amount of money, due to the fact that I will have a lot more homeworks.
I already paid $51, and now that would put me at $81 for only the first homework? I would be broke before I graduate this semester. I apologize but I decline this offer

Alright I'll do it. You'll just give me a tip that you can afford when done

Of course george, of course. And I'll come back and rate you 5
hi, george, I received this email but I don't see the answer anywhere."Hi,
I hope my answer to your Homework question on JustAnswer was helpful. Until rated, I don't receive any compensation for answering your question.
Your feedback helps to ensure only the best Tutors are available to help you"

I'll let you know when done you may ignore them for now

Hello George,How's the assignment going?
Hi, I'll revisit it after work
I'll revisit it after work
alright, only reason I'm asking so i can take the assignment and show it to my teacher before i turn it in
Is the assignment done yet?

A few more hours please

Alright george, take care.
I'll be completely blunt with you, I had a horrible experience here at justanswer before.If I don't get my assignment By 12pm today, I will ask for a refund.
Thanks.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Where is the answer george