Donna Kakonge
Donna Kakonge,
Experience:  Owner at Donna Kay Kakonge, MA, ABD
90737608

Returned home from a business trip and discovered his wife

Howard returned home from a business trip and discovered his wife Susan asleep in bed with Larry his business partner. Howard went into a rage, grabbed a knife, and stabbed Larry, who died on the spot. He then went into the kitchen and drank a beer. As he watched a football game on television and drank his beer, he became even more enraged. At half-time, Howard went to the local gun store and purchased a .38 caliber revolver. He then went home and killed Susan, who was hiding under the bed. Howard watched the rest of the game, then went to bed. What crimes, if any, is he guilty of?

Dear Customer,

Welcome back to Just Answer! It's great to hear from you! When is your deadline for this assignment?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The 24th of August

Dear Customer,

That sounds great! How many words does the answer need to be?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Id say around 100 words
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

Dear Customer,

Thank you so much for accepting my offer. I will email you right now regarding this assignment.

Thank you again!