Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

I have the same project with the person who asked 3 months…

Customer Question
So I have the...

So I have the same project with the person who asked 3 months ago.(https://www.justanswer.com/homework/adlff-term-project-need-help-with.html) I'm wondering that if I can get the answer?

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

I want review that term project

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Tutor should know?

I hope to get the project as soon as possible because it's due tomorrow

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Homework
8/6/2017
Tutor: Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Donna Kakonge
Dr. Donna Kakonge, Retired College Professor

Dear Customer,

Thank you for coming to Just Answer. What is the nature of your project?

It's my university class semester final project.

Dear Customer,

This sounds good. What subject is it? This is an important assignment.

I'm required to design a database in this project. I think there is a person asking you for the same project 3 months ago.(https://www.justanswer.com/homework/adlff-term-project-need-help-with.html)
1) Rentals
a. A customer rents the movies “X-Men: Days of Future Past” and “The Angry
Birds Movie”. Develop a parameterized stored procedure that supports a
customer renting a movie, then invoke the stored procedure two times (to
satisfy the use case) for a customer of your choosing.
b. A customer requests the titles of all movies they have rented that are directed
by “George Lucas” and “Rich Christiano”. Write a single query that retrieves
this information for a customer of your choosing.
2) Movie Queue
a. A customer adds a movie to their queue so that the newly added movie will be
the next movie they receive. Develop a parameterized stored procedure that
accomplishes this, then invoke the stored procedure for a customer and movie
of your choosing.
b. A customer wants to see the names of the first three movies in their queue.
Write a single query that retrieves this information for a customer of your
choosing.
3) Enrollment
a. A customer enrolls in the two-at-a-time plan and another customer enrolls in
the three-at-a-time plan. Develop a parameterized stored procedure that
accomplishes this, then invoke the stored procedure two times (to satisfy the
use case) for customers of your choosing.b. Management requests the names of all currently active customers that are
enrolled in the two-at-a-time plan. Write a single query that retrieves this
information.
4) Inventory
a. Netflix acquires three more copies of the movie “Star Trek Into Darkness”, and
two more copies of “Dredd”, and a staff member records these inventory
changes in the database. Develop a parameterized stored procedure and
invoke it multiple times to satisfy the use case.
b. Management requests the names of all movies that are currently sold out. A
movie is sold out if all copies of the movie are currently rented and not yet
returned. Write a single query that retrieves this information for management.
5) Your Own Aspect – Select an aspect of the Netflix operation you are interested in not
already covered in numbers 1-4.
a. Define a use case which involves adding, updating, or deleting data. This use
case should involve at least two tables, where the transaction manipulates data
in both tables, or the transaction manipulates data in one and reads from the
second. Develop a parameterized stored procedure which addresses the use
case, then invoke it two times to demonstrate that it addresses the use case
and is flexible enough to handle different input.
b. Define a use case that requires aggregation of the data used in part a) to
retrieve a meaningful result. Write a single query that retrieves and aggregates
the information. The query should involve at least two tables.

Dear Customer,

Just a moment. I will have a look at this right now. Thank you.

Ok, thank you!

Dear Customer,

I just had a look at it and I really do not think that I can help you as well as another Expert could on this particular computer question. I will opt out so that another Expert can help you.

Thank you.

Hello, Just wondering I saw that you've helped out Matt 3 month ago with the same question. I have finished the logical ERD and now I need help with the use cases. Is that something you can help me with please?
Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate