Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Spanish exam #7 part 4 listening portion, I have this

Customer Question

spanish exam #7 part 4 listening portion
JA: Hola. It always takes a while to get your head around a new language. But the Spanish tutors on JustAnswer are really good at explaining and taking you through it in the right order. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: I have this listening portion on an exam. I have listened to the poem twice and I haven't heard any of the words..I'm not sure if you can help
JA: Is there anything else the Spanish Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no that is
Category: Homework
Expert:  Donna Kakonge replied 2 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Let's see if I can help you. Is the Spanish dialogue part of an audio file?

Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.

Hello, Customer and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I am the number one Spanish Expert and tutor on the site. I've worked with this exam many times in the past. I believe this is the auditory comprehension part you're looking for; I'm sending it in a downloadable file:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nu53ikrc2btyr2y/Exam%207--Listening.docx

---------------

Please let me know as soon as you have successfully downloaded and saved the file. Thanks.

I hope this is the 'poem' you were looking for.

There is another exam that contains 2 poems and if that is the one you're looking for, please let me know and I will send them to you.

I hope this helps. Please ask if you have any questions about the work.

I hope you feel that I have given you Great Service. If so, a 5 star rating would be very appreciated. Your rating should be based solely on my answer and not any site issue. Experts are not compensated for their assistance, until a positive rating is given.

If you have any other, related questions, please reply here, and I'll be happy to follow up with you at no additional charge, even after you have rated.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.

Hello again, KayMar.

I just thought I'd check in to see how things are going for you with your Spanish. My primary goal is always to provide the best answer possible. Did you find my answer helpful?

Please reply as soon as you can.

Thank you,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.