Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Young�s double slit experiment is performed with 589 nm

Customer Question
light and a distance of...
Young�s double slit experiment is performed with 589 nm light and a distance of 2.00 m between the slits and the screen. The tenth interference minimum is observed 7.26 mm from the central maximum. Determine the spacing of the slits.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
8/3/2017
Tutor: akch2002, Engineer replied 11 months ago
akch2002
akch2002, Engineer

I can solve this problem. Kindly inform when it is due.

now

How many hrs from now?

It is too much i can pay $20 if it is well done.

You can re-price it but inform how many hrs from now.

3hrs if you can not do it let me know right now. So I can do it myself now.

ok, I will do it.

$20
resubmit it for $20
are we good to go?

Yes; I will go ahead. You can ask for refund of $10.

I'm waiting for the response in 2 and half hour

I will try to reply much earlier.

ans. is given in the attached file.

Kindly rate the answer.

I have question if m=0,1,2....9 then the tenth isnt 9? from 0?

yes, we will have d = 9*589*10^-9*2/(7.26*10^-3)=1.46mm

Don't you think that n=0 for central line; n=1 for 1st line and so on. Hence, n =10 should be for 10th line.

ok I got it
is it done all? did you see the attachment? it is 6 exercices
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.