Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Please complete the last request

Customer Question
Please complete the last request
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
8/2/2017
Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 11 months ago
David L.
David L., Engineer

Hello Peter,

Yes, please let me know if there is anything left to do with VLT.

Thanks,

David.

Ok, great.

Hello Peter,

Just checking to find out if VLT is complete and if FXT has been checked.

Thanks,

David.

Hi David, I'll be submitting the first FXT by the 18th of Aug, so I'll reconnect with you at that time depending on the feedback.

Hi Peter,

Sounds good.

Regarding the VLT project, are there any further modifications needed or is that one now complete?

No, it's complete. Thank you for that effort

Ok great, thank you.

Also, please complete the remainder of the payment for VLT - I recall that the last payment was half as we were still working through revisions.

Thanks,

David.

Hi Peter,

Please complete the remainder of the payment for VLT since the project is now completed - I recall that the last payment was half as we were still working through revisions.

Thanks,

David.

Ok, also can you please resend the FXT completed docs because I do not have them. Thank you,
The info that I have from the time you've sent it, doesn't match these questions:

Ok I will upload again and post a new link for you.

Hi Peter,

I have reviewed the task documentation you just provided and am modifying the reports before uploading again. Now that I have a better idea of what they professor requires, I am hoping to avoid the correction requests by making some changes now.

Thanks,

David.

great! thank you
Tutor: David L., Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi Peter,

Almost finished with the modifications. Hopefully only one round this time :)

Thanks,

David.

Ok, sounds good
Did you close this?
Dave, can you please just send me task 1 and 2, so i can get feedback
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.