Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Details: 1) Based on the feedback received on your Topic 2…

Customer Question
Details:1) Based on the feedback...
Details:1) Based on the feedback received on your Topic 2 assignment Database Schema, provide SQL statements to create the (revised) database and populate it with sample data (at least four rows per table).2) Modify the database by adding an additional column ("Deleted_Date") to those tables that represent entities that could contain data which can be deleted and justify your rationale in a short paragraph. In addition, explain what the tradeoffs are in using a marker-column for deletion, as opposed to actually deleting a row from a table?
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Homework
8/2/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 9 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Hi

hello, how do I see my results?

In order to let me work on it, you need to provide me your previous work, previous requirements and feedback.

Zip all files, upload to wikisend.com and post download link or file id here

I am unable to download my file to get an answer to my question. the site you sent me to keeps saying download unavailable or expired,

Just type any text, highlight it and use paper clip icon while you reply to attach

Here are the steps: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0

Database Schema
A database schema is a significant element for maintaining data integrity in any database management system. A database schema can be used to demonstrate a robust logical relational data arrangement, which may include part or all (Dumbill, 2012). A database schema can sometimes occur in two forms. These may include a visual representation or even sets of formulas (data integrity checks) (Lee, Tang, & Choi, 2013; Jarke, Lenzerini, Vassiliou & Vassiliadis, 2013). Most of these formulas are often represented in certain data definition language such as SQL. Note that the database schemas also include a database dictionary. The main objective of the database dictionary is often to demonstrate how different entities that constitute the database communicate to one another (Goyal & Vohra, 2012). To address the study topic in a better manner, the essay includes a basic contextual health care database for a proper demonstration. Some of the entities for consideration in the study topic include:
 Doctor
 Room
 Guardian
 Patient
 Test and Diagnosis
 Medication
These entities can be mapped into a database schema as illustrated below.
Figure 1. Representation of the database schema
The database schema dictionary may be represented as shown below
DATABASE DICTIONARY
Column Mandatory? Presentation Length of Field Summary
Patient
Attributes
Patient ID YES NUMBERS 16 Patient’s unique ID
Last Name YES VARCHAR 64 Patient’s first name
First Name YES VARCHAR 64 The patient’s last name
Middle Name YES VARCHAR 64 The patient’s middle name
Birthday YES DATE 8 Actual date of birth of the patient
Age YES NUMBER 8 The patient’s date of birth
Gender YES VARCHAR 16 sexual orientation of the patient
Height YES NUMBER 16 Patient’s height Measurement
Weight YES NUMBER 16 measurement of Patient’s weight
Marital Status NO VARCHAR 64 Marital status of the patient
Address YES NUMBER 16 physical location of the patient
Contact Number YES NUMBER 16 Patient’s phone contact
Test and Diagnosis
Attributes
Patient ID YES NUMBER 8 Patient unique ID
Test ID YES N/A 8 Unique ID of test results
Body temperature YES NUMBER 8 The patient’s body temperature
Blood pressure YES NUMBER 8 the patient’s Measure of levels of blood flow
Blood type YES VARCHAR 8 blood group of the patient
X-ray Result YES 8 patient’s scan of the internal body organs
Urine examination YES 8 urine test of the patient
Other results YES 64 Miscellaneous tests
Diagnosis YES VARCHAR 8 Overall tests outcomes
Medication
Attributes
Patient ID YES NUMBER 16 Patient unique ID
Medication ID YES NUMBER 16 Medication unique ID
Medicine1 Name VARCHAR 8 Patient medication name
Medicine1 Description YES VARCHAR 64 A brief explanation of a patient’s prescriptions
Medicine1 Dosage YES VARCHAR 8 A brief explanation of a patient’s dosage
Medicin2 Name YES VARCHAR 8 the patient’s other dosage name
Medicin2 Description YES VARCHAR 64 2nd group of the patient’s other dosage explanation
Medicin3 Dosage YES VARCHAR 8 3rd group of the patient’s other dosage
Medicin3 Name YES VARCHAR 8 3rd group of the patient’s other dosage name
Medicin3 Description YES VARCHAR 64 3rd group of the patient’s other dosage description
Doctor
Attributes
Doctor ID YES NUMBER 16 The doctor’s Unique ID
Patient ID YES VARCHAR 16 The patient’s unique ID
First Name YES VARCHAR 64 The first name of the doctor
Last Name YES VARCHAR 64 The second name of the doctor
Middle Name YES VARCHAR 64 The third name of the doctor
Specialization YES VARCHAR 16 field of specialty of the doctor
Years of experience NO NUMBER 8 medical practice period of the doctor
Degree NO VARCHAR 16 educational qualification of the doctor
Contact Number YES NUMBER 16 doctors phone contacts
Room
Attributes
Room ID YES NUMBER 16 Patient room unique ID
Patient ID YES NUMBER 16 Patient’s unique ID
Floor Number YES NUMBER 16 Floor number where room is located
Room Number YES NUMBER 16 Room number where the patient is located
Room Type NO NUMBER 16 Room type (grounded on diagnosis results)
Room Description NO VARCHAR 250 A brief explanation of the room
Status NO VARCHAR 64 A brief explanation of the basic appearance of the room
Date Admitted YES DATE 16 Date of admission of the patient
Date Released YES DATE 25 Patient’s clearance date
Guardian
Attributes
Patient ID YES NUMBER 10 Patient’s Unique ID
Guardian ID YES NUMBER 10 The Gordian’s unique ID
First Name YES VARCHAR 64 The first name of the Guardian
Last Name YES VARCHAR 16 The last name of the guardian
Middle Name YES VARCHAR 16 The middle name of the guardian
Age YES NUMBER 10 Display of the age of the guardian
Address YES NUMBER 10 Physical location of the Guardian
Contact Number YES NUMBER 10 The phone contact of the Guardian
Table 1: Illustration of the Database schema dictionary
Areas of Difficulty, Rationale for Design and Probable Exte

Can you provide formatted document. THis editor removed formatting

zip all files, Just type any text, highlight it and use paper clip icon while you reply to attach

Scott
Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate