Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I need the answers to this page, i need the answers to this

Customer Question

i need the answers to this page
JA: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.
Customer: https://www.justanswer.com/homework/7o0p4-following-not-common-barrier-problem-solving.html i need the answers to this homework
JA: Is there anything else the Tutor should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: Homework
Expert:  GLENN replied 2 months ago.

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this home work? (how many days from now)? Please reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i have about an hour
Expert:  GLENN replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry, time is not enough, is it possible for an extension? (if not, would you want me to open the question to other experts?)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
id rather you just not answer....i figured you already had the answers since they are listed on your web site
Expert:  GLENN replied 2 months ago.

When I checked the link you posted, it was posted 4 yrs ago, and the expert who replied also opted out since the time was not enough. And so, there are no answers available. If the deadline will be extended to at least a day, I can do this. (if not. I ca just opt out and open this question to other experts) What do you think?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
id rather just not do anything and get my $60 back and take a guess
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  GLENN replied 2 months ago.

ok