Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I need the answers to this page, i need the answers to this…

Customer Question
I need the answers...

I need the answers to this page

Tutor's Assistant: The Tutor can help you get an A on your homework or ace your next test. Tell me more about what you need help with so we can help you best.

Https://www.justanswer.com/homework/7o0p4-following-not-common-barrier-problem-solving.html i need the answers to this homework

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
7/29/2017
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 11 months ago
GLENN GILONGOS

Hi

Thank you for using this site, when is the deadline of this home work? (how many days from now)? Please reply.

i have about an hour
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 11 months ago

I am sorry, time is not enough, is it possible for an extension? (if not, would you want me to open the question to other experts?)

id rather you just not answer....i figured you already had the answers since they are listed on your web site
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 11 months ago

When I checked the link you posted, it was posted 4 yrs ago, and the expert who replied also opted out since the time was not enough. And so, there are no answers available. If the deadline will be extended to at least a day, I can do this. (if not. I ca just opt out and open this question to other experts) What do you think?

id rather just not do anything and get my $60 back and take a guess
thank you
Tutor: GLENN GILONGOS,
 replied 11 months ago

ok