Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

The program should satisfy the following condition the lab2…

Customer Question
The program should satisfy the...
The program should satisfy the following condition the lab2 did not do:
Does not write to named file: (This should write to a file passed as an argument from the command line, not print to the screen)
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Homework
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/29/2017
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 11 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer
Hi. Welcome
hello

It is c++. right?

Are there my friend?

This is my friend work I ask him to contact you directly he is doing it now
Please stand by une second
He is contacting you now
for the same work

ok.waiting

HE is trying to ssend it to you now

ok

please can you be active so
he can send you the request directly not to somebody else?

Yes. Just Start question using "For LogicPro only". Once I reply, he can send the question

are you there?

Yes. I am

Let me help you remotely as you are facing issues.

I will have to see your screen. I'm going to make an offer for remote service that you can use. When you accept it, I'll be immediately notified and can do the work to help you while you watch. After accepting, let me know

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.