Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

For LogicPro only" Project - Dots and Boxes Overview We're

Customer Question

quot;For LogicPro only"Project - Dots and Boxes
Overview
We're moving back in time, from the 1990's and Tetris, to the 1890's and the game of Dots and Boxes (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. This still-popular pencil-and-paper game can be found everywhere, from paper placemats and kids' menus in restaurants, to dozens of variants available for mobile and online play.
Objectives
Once again you must develop an implementation of an interface. Your implementation will need to keep track of all aspects of the game. As in other projects, you'll be provided a few additional classes to assist with your implementation. The focus here is on somewhat advanced uses of collections, as well as on exception management. You have a lot of freedom here to design and develop your code in any way you see fit, so your guidance will be substantially more limited than in the past projects.
Requirements
The interface is called edu.vt.cs5044.DotsAndBoxes and your implementation must be called edu.vt.cs5044.DABGame. You must of course create a test class as well, called edu.vt.cs5044.DABGameTest and achieve full code coverage. You are free to develop one or more additional helper classes, which you might find useful, but this is not required.
Category: Homework
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

Hi

Welcome

Let me check

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
http://wikisend.com/download/440228/Project_Dots_and_Boxes.zip
Expert:  LogicPro replied 3 months ago.

I reviewed it. My apologies, I am out of ideas and opting out for other Professionals to answer. Please wait. You will be notified by email as soon as any Professional joins you.

I greatly appreciate the request and would be happy to help you with your other questions though.

Thank you for your patience.