David L.
David L., Engineer
Experience:  20 years experience writing white papers, tech publications
13852270

Question for L only.

Question for David L only.

Good to hear from you again and my apologies for the delayed response.

Please post the details and I will review and get back to you with any questions I may have before starting.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for responding David. I will post details in the evening. For next few months I would have bunch of stuff for you.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David, i have added the files and supporting documents. please let me know if you would need anything else. i will upload more assignments tomorrow.thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David,
Please let me know when can you submit the questions ? And if you need anything else.Thanks
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David , please confirm that you have received the documents.

My apologies for the delay.

Since there are multiple sections to the project, please let me know when you need me to complete and post each section.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David ,
Thank you for the response. Can you post the first part by end of this week and rest by next week then we should be good. I will post another project tomorrow.Thanks

Ok so please clarify exactly what is needed for this week - thanks.

Also, will it be Ok to post the first part on Sunday?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David,
for this week just the first part needs to be done by Sunday and rest of the stuff you can submit next week.thanks

So just to clarify, only Task 1A (Risk Register) needs to be completed this week, correct?

Also, since this project requires a substantial amount of work, the offer amount is not enough to cover the time and work involved. So would you be willing to increase the offer amount?

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David,
Yes risk register needs to be covered this week. And I will increase the offer amount. I can put $30 more in the tip section. For a total of $100. Would that be sufficient. ?

Please click the link below to download the first report:

click here

Also, since the project involves around 12 pages total, I was thinking a bit more (120) if it's agreeable to you.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not a problem David,
I will add $50 to the tip amount.Thanks

Very good and thank you.

Also, please confirm that you were able to download the first document successfully.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David, i was able to download risk register document. thank you so much. when can you send me rest of the project?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi David, posting another project for you. please accept it and i can always add more to the offer in the tip. just let me know the agreed amount. this one also has 3 task like the last one.

I just responded to the new question.

Finishing up this current project now and aim to post the remaining documents by tomorrow evening.

Thanks,

David.

Just letting you know I had a bit more to go - finishing today.

Thanks,

David.

Please click the link below to download the reports:

click here

click here

click here

Thanks,

David.

Just checking to find out if you were able to download the reports successfully.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi David ,
I will download the answers tonight and complete the payment and tip.Thanks
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.