Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I am looking for help to pass a PC Certification in Testout.

Customer Question

hello-- I am looking for help to pass a PC Certification in Testout. Are you familiar with the program?
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The main purpose of the TestOut PC Pro certification is to verify necessary skills to work as an IT support professional. In an IT support job, you’ll be asked to install, repair, configure, secure, and manage computer hardware, operating systems, and software in home or corporate environments. These are the most basic and foundational skills required of all IT professionals.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Skills Assessed The TestOut PC Pro Certification exam measures an examinee's ability to install, repair, configure, secure, and manage the following systems and devices:Computer Operating Systems
PC Hardware
PC Software
Basic Networking Devices and Printers
Mobile Devices
Expert:  the-pc-guy replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

do you have a specific question about these things?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
okay thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't want to switch to a live phone call
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not necessarily a specific question--- just help in completing tasks... there will be about 15 lab simulations that need to be completed in a 2 hour time period. Ex- build a computer from scratch, troubleshoot a malfunctioning computer, troubleshoot system startup, etc
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If you send me a personal email, i can explain more
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is this something you think you can help me on?

I cannot do it for you do to site policies. But I can answer a specficific question, like how do I install this software, or how do i fix this problem?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Can you email me? **************

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I can pay more, please email me

they will not let us communicate by email. Sorry I am just a contractor and their are rules I have to follow

like i said feel free to ask a specific question here, and I willl be happy to answer

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** like to be refunded
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
http://my.justanswer.com/question/guest/a935aa0064684c9ab28d2693f9104770