Raj
Raj, Engineer
Experience:  4 + Experiance in IT Industry
16752232

Business Rules and Data Models Suppose a local college has

Business Rules and Data ModelsSuppose a local college has tasked you to develop a database that will keep track of students and the courses that they have taken. In addition to tracking the students and courses, the client wants the database to keep track of the instructors teaching each of the courses.
Use the internet to research the types of information that a college would want to track in a database. Focus your attention on information that could represent entities within a database as well as attributes of such entities.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the purpose of the database.
2. Based on your research and / or common knowledge of a college and the information tracked by a college, describe the entities of the database and the attributes of each entity.
3. Based on your research and / or common knowledge of a college and the information tracked by a college, describe the business rules that could impact the structure of the database.
4. Determine the information that the conceptual model of the database would include and determine the information that the physical model of the database would include.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe the role of databases and database management systems in managing organizational data and information.
• Compose conceptual data modeling techniques to capture the information requirements.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in database systems.
• Write clearly and concisely about relational database management systems using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Due Date Saturday April 22, 2017 by Noon Eastern Time.

Hi, I would like to help you with this.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Sorry but I am afraid this paper is beyond my expertise. I am opting out to make it open to other experts.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay thank you.
Hi there, I can help you with the solution. Let me know the deadline?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay thank you. The deadline is Sunday April 23, 2017 by midnight Eastern Time
Do you have a sample format file to follow to use for main parts?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

No i meant I am a Database Developer and Data analyst, so is there a sample document solution or model to follow for database representation as it can be represented in many ways.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Database Design Diagram (Using Microsoft Visio is optional; you may also use any other application you know or even draw the diagram with pen and paper and take a picture of it for submission.)Create a database diagram with the entities and attributes that the scenario identified (i.e., a college tracking students, courses, and instructors)

Can we use a table representation for database? or is ERD required?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ERD

Okay than i will be preparing ERD in Visio and paste it in the document(word)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh okay. So you are going to add it the Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:

No Problem I will add the ERD in the document

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay

Okay

Hi There,

I have completed the solution file in MS Word.

Please use the link below to download the solution file and update the first page with the information such as Student's name, professor name, date, course, title of assignment.

Remaining everything I have included.

File Name attach at bottom with name - Assignment.docx

If the solution file is satisfactory than Please don't forget to RATE the Answer.
It will hardly take few seconds to RATE my Answer

Thank You and Have a Good Day.

Use this LINK to download if above does not works - http://wikisend.com/download/471922/Assignment.docx

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay that looks good. But were is the essay part.
Essay part is on page 2 and 3
It's not essay it's details required
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh okay
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Raj, Engineer
Experience: 4 + Experiance in IT Industry