Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

For LogicPro only: I need help getting my Heap Sort to work…

Customer Question
For LogicPro only: I need...
For LogicPro only: I need help getting my Heap Sort to work in a program ASAP!!!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Homework
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have the entire program written, including the Heap Sort, but when I try to run the sort, the program just falls into an infinite loop. I either need my code fixed or new functions written that will work. PLEASE HELP!
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2017
Tutor: Josie-Mod,
 replied 1 year ago
Josie-Mod
I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when he is back online.
Tutor: LogicPro, Engineer replied 1 year ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Engineer

Welcome

Thank you for asking me. Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com or http://ge.tt and post download link here.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am sorry, but I will not be needing your help with this question. I was able to figure out the answer to my question on my own. I called Customer Support and tried to have them delete the question before you answered, but they said that they couldn't.I do appreciate you taking the time to try and answer me. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I apologize for any inconvenience to you

NP my friend

Let it be open and come back to ask me another question any time

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will do. Thank you

Thanks