Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Penn Study case Case 1: the case of ... the woman who dreams

Customer Question

Penn foster Study case Case 1:
the case of ... the woman who dreams of stress
1. What are some effects on Arlene of her high caffeine intake? What would happen if she just suddenly stopped drinking coffee and energy drinks? How would you advise her to modify her caffeine use? Case 2: the case of john buckingham the new guy on the job 1. Explain why ***** *****ged his manner of dress so soon after starting his new job. What processes were likely involved in his decision to do so?
2.John’s coworkers seemed very hesitant to “warm up” to John. How would you explain to John their initial reluctance to like him very much? 3. If you were the human resources director for this company, what strategies could you employ to prevent experiences like John’s? How would you justify the implementation of these strategies to the company president
Category: Homework
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Please provide the case and mention the deadline, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi I need it's soon at possible. STUDY CASE 1: the case the woman who dream of stress. Study case 2: the case of john buckingham the new guy on the job
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

From where I will get these cases?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I send u the case hold on
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PSYCHOLOGY
The Case of THE WOMAN WHO DREAMS OF STRESS
Arlene Amarosi, a working mother has been under a lot of distressthis year. She has been having difficult getting to sleep and oftenlies in bed staring at the ceiling while worrying about her problems.As a result, she’s often tired throughout her workday and relies on coffee and caffeinated energy drinks to keep her going.Lately, Arlene’ssleep has been disturbed even more often thanusual. Several times over the past week she has been awakened by disturbing dreams. On this dreams she is always at work, struggling to keep up with an impossible workload. She is struggling with thenew software that her company recently trained her to use, but no matter how fast she goes, she can’t keep up with the workflow. The dream ends when Arlene wakes up in a panic. It often takes Arlene hours to get back to sleep. CASE 2: The case of john buckingham, The new guy on the job When John Buckingham moved across the country to take a new job, he didn’t expect to run into much difficulty. He would be doing the same kind of work he was used to doing, just for a new company. But when he arrived on his first day, he realized there was more for him to adjust to than he had realized.
Clearly, John had moved to a region where the culture was much more laid back and casual than he was used to. He showed up for his first day in his usual business suit only to find that almost all the other employees wore jeans, Western shirts, and cowboy boots. Many of them merely stared awkwardly when they first saw John, and then hurriedly tried to look busy while avoiding eye contact.
John got the message. On his second day at work John also wore jeans and a casual shirt, although he didn’t yet own a pair own cowboy boots. He found that people seemed more relaxed around him, but that they continued to treat him warily. It would be several weeks—after he’d gone out and bought boots and started wearing them to work—before certain people warmed up to John enough to even talk to him.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

kindly let me know the amount of words each answer needed and could you cite me in this assignment?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Like short essay 3 paragraph or 5 on each question
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Link case 2 study question https://www.coursehero.com/tutors-problems/Psychology/9527996-Social-Psychology-Case-Study-Attached-file-can-help-to-answer-the-que/ link case 1: https://www.scribd.com/mobile/document/325296325/Psych-Case-Study-docx
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I send u both case 1 and case 2 question on this 2 link just click on it
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

I got the cases and I am reviewing them mean while you please answer my second question ,thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Okay, I am sending you the offer please accept it so I can provide the answer in next 24 hours once the offer is accepted, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can not accept the offer sorry
Expert:  F. Naz replied 6 months ago.

Okay, better luck next time, thanks. I am opting out so another expert can see your question.