Cher
Cher, Teacher
Experience:  Teacher, Tutor--40+ yrs. Masters Degree. Senior Internet Researcher
1470369

Which one of these client factors will generally have the

Customer Question

Which one of these client factors will generally have the greatest influence on your decorating plan?
A. Age
B. Lifestyle
C. Occupation
D. Color preference
Category: Homework
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.

Hello again,

The correct answer is: B. Lifestyle

I hope this helps.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback from the ratings box at the top of your page; that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my effort and assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification and/or additional information, if needed, at no additional cost.

Please don't hesitate to request me by name, for any future questions; just type: "For Cher Only" to begin your post.

Bonuses, although never expected, are always welcomed.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.

Hello, again.

According to the site, you have not yet viewed my answer. I just want to make sure you received an email notification that you question has been answered, so you can go ahead and read it. Considering you have not received my initial answer, I will repeat it, here:

Hello again,

The correct answer is: B. Lifestyle

I hope this helps.

Warmest regards,

Cher

--------------

If you found it helpful, please kindly take a moment to rate positively. Thank you so much!

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.