Chris Parson
Chris Parson,
Experience:  Electrician at L.E. Myers
95866977

Do you have the answers for Penn: Exam 00680702 Advanced

Customer Question

Do you have the answers for Penn Foster: Exam 00680702 Advanced Electrical Work Exam 006827RR Loads, Service, and Overcurrent Protection Exam 006828RR Grounding, Wiring, and Raceway Systems Exam 00683100 National Electrical Code Graded Project Thank you! Clay *****

Category: Homework
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

These questions change regularly - you would need to upload the questions to see if they match our resources and which question bank they are taken with as they change the questions on them regularly.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will scan the documents tonight and get them to you. Thanks so much
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 9 months ago.

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.

I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.

Someone should be with you shortly.

Expert:  Chris Parson replied 9 months ago.

Hello My name is ***** ***** you still seeking help?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I certainly am. Any assistance would be appreciated
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I apologize. I work in the oilfield and have been our of data range to receive my messages. I still need the help that I outlined with ***** *****. Do you need all the information resent or do you have access to it? Thanks